Ong Bak

Kid Dynamite

Any one seen it? best martial arts film ive ever seen and im not even a fan of the genre! :D

55578[/snapback]

Maybe that's why it's your favourite. You should watch some more and then tell us what you think of them. ;)

well im talking about in comparison to house of flying daggers, crouching tiger etc. which critics acclaimed as the best martial arts flicks ever. The fight scenes are ten times better and there are no computer effects either!

55626[/snapback]

Just shows that you shouldn't listen to critics tbh.

i'm pretty sure that ong bak has some wire work in it - very, very little though.

danny the dog/unleashed (with bob hoskins, jet li & morgan freeman) is pretty amazing for its martial arts too - theres one fight scene in a 'toilet room' thats is so cramped theyre standing almost nose to nose and belting the shit out of each other. #

very good film as well though - bob hoskins does a really good 'baddie'.

i'm pretty sure that ong bak has some wire work in it - very, very little though.

danny the dog/unleashed (with bob hoskins, jet li & morgan freeman) is pretty amazing for its martial arts too - theres one fight scene in a 'toilet room' thats is so cramped theyre standing almost nose to nose and belting the shit out of each other. #

very good film as well though - bob hoskins does a really good 'baddie'.

55646[/snapback]

I'll second that, class fight scenes and Jet Li were great in it I thought. ;)

Ong Bak has some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen, and the chase scene on foot is simply breath taking.

no wire work what-so-ever.

also it's one of those films with horrible horrible dubbing which means you can watch it first as an action adventure film, then again as a comedy.

they have a woman who must be in her mid thirties trying to do the voice of a geriatric.