Ebi Smolarek

Guest Stevie

I was talking to this Polish cunt in Tesco's last night who works there, and he was telling me about a few Polish players who haven't got clubs, and one of them is Ebi Smolarek. I saw him in the WC, and have seen him a few times in the Kraut league, he's a very very good player only 28, a goal a game in an attacking midfield role at international level, surely worth a punt as he hasn't got a club. He was at Bolton last year, but got a bad neck looking at the ball in the sky for 90 minutes, I think if we're looking for extra numbers we could do worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euzebiusz_Smolarek

Although of some interest of Bundesliga clubs at the start of the 2009-10 season,[9] Smolarek wasn't signed and is still a free agent.

Feyenoord

Borussia Dortmund

Racing Santander

→ Bolton Wanderers (loan) 68 (12)

81 (25)

34 0(4)

12 0(0)

2002– Poland 42 (19)

I was talking to this Polish cunt in Tesco's last night who works there, and he was telling me about a few Polish players who haven't got clubs, and one of them is Ebi Smolarek. I saw him in the WC, and have seen him a few times in the Kraut league, he's a very very good player only 28, a goal a game in an attacking midfield role at international level, surely worth a punt as he hasn't got a club. He was at Bolton last year, but got a bad neck looking at the ball in the sky for 90 minutes, I think if we're looking for extra numbers we could do worse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euzebiusz_Smolarek

Although of some interest of Bundesliga clubs at the start of the 2009-10 season,[9] Smolarek wasn't signed and is still a free agent.

Feyenoord

Borussia Dortmund

Racing Santander

→ Bolton Wanderers (loan) 68 (12)

81 (25)

34 0(4)

12 0(0)

2002– Poland 42 (19)

:lol:

Michael Ball is still on a free as well, would be great cover for all defensive positions.

He'd be a very logical signing tbh, especially since we're weak at Left Back. Probably the exact reason it hasn't happened.

Spending on right/left backs has been considered frivolous and unnecessary as long as I can remember. Why spend good money on a right back when a big lumbering centre back can fill in for God's sake?

Michael Ball is still on a free as well, would be great cover for all defensive positions.

He'd be a very logical signing tbh, especially since we're weak at Left Back. Probably the exact reason it hasn't happened.

Or that he is always injured like....................

You appear to be unfamiliar with NUFC's transfer policy.

Or that he is always injured like....................

You appear to be unfamiliar with NUFC's transfer policy.

Is that on the back of a 1st or 2nd class stamp?

He was at Bolton last year, but got a bad neck looking at the ball in the sky for 90 minutes, I think if we're looking for extra numbers we could do worse.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but he's not at Bolton now because he was shite - and I mean truly shite. (I speak with authority, having witnessed a number of shite Bolton players amidst the gems in recent years.)

I think you should go for him - big style. :)

He was at Bolton last year, but got a bad neck looking at the ball in the sky for 90 minutes, I think if we're looking for extra numbers we could do worse.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but he's not at Bolton now because he was shite - and I mean truly shite. (I speak with authority, having witnessed a number of shite Bolton players amidst the gems in recent years.)

I think you should go for him - big style. :)

He'd fit in well here.