New series Top Gear

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Some decent viewing for sundays again, brilliant! I think the 3 of them work really well together, but did anyone else think the last series they went a wee bit too far with some daft scenes? I felt they all over played it just a tad, it felt alittle too slick and rehearsed for me.

Edited by Toonraider

Oooh, that was good. Refreshingly politically incorrect and non nanny state too.

I'd still have the Aston even if the Porsche is a better car. It just looks and sounds glorious. Can see the point about it becoming a footballers car though.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Another cracking show, interesting to see that the Lexus IS came 2nd only to the Honda S2000 in the Top Gear survey.

And what do I drive? A Lexus IS200.  ;)

55969[/snapback]

Have you tried driving it in winter yet? They don't like snow.

55974[/snapback]

Gets the snowchains out for his kerb crawling.

It goes nowhere fast in the snow, i've got a button on the dash that says "SNOW" so i assumed it helped me get about when it snows, does it fuck like! Last February I was stranded for the night in Morpeth and didn't make it into work til 11:30 the next morning. But it only snows once in a blue moon anyways. Bastard rear-wheel drive! Superb in the dry, as useless as Manc-Mags 2 incher in the snow! ;)

It goes nowhere fast in the snow, i've got a button on the dash that says "SNOW" so i assumed it helped me get about when it snows, does it fuck like! Last February I was stranded for the night in Morpeth and didn't make it into work til 11:30 the next morning. But it only snows once in a blue moon anyways. Bastard rear-wheel drive! Superb in the dry, as useless as Manc-Mags 2 incher in the snow!  ;)

55985[/snapback]

Yep, rear-wheel drive + no weight over the back axle = socks on lino traction.

My mate used to have one and he lived up in the north yorks moors. Come November he used to put a few big bags of cement in the boot to try and weigh it down. He traded it in a couple of weeks ago for a Honda CRV.