Greetings from Brizzle...

BCFCHibbsy

Our 0-0 draw at your place seems an age ago now what with the international break, but to refresh your memories of the day thought you might like to read this article from one of the Bristol City blog pages...

Hughton Tired of Little Clubs Not Rolling Over

http://thisbebrizzle.blogspot.com

Good luck against Forest this weekend... a club you probably feel you're bigger than but have actually won 10 major trophies since 1955. :lol:

Edited by BCFCHibbsy

I've always thought people from Bristol are the most boring cunts in Britain, and this just stems to confirm it. Have a read of the blog, I hope, and am pretty sure no geordie would write something as tedious as that blog. I don't mind cunts trying to be funny, when you can laugh at at least one thing, but people trying to be funny when they are patently boring cunts, well oh dear. Being fair I lump Wales in with them too, I don't even know why they exist, they try to be wacky but there's no humour there and you just think pipe down you mugs. It's little wonder arrogant people exist, when Bristolians are currently living.

I thought that was Brummies :lol:

Well they're not a million miles away neither are they. It's a horrible trait to have but I look down my nose at a significant amount of this country generally speaking, and with good reason. Alex would a geordie write that blog?

I thought that was Brummies :lol:

Well they're not a million miles away neither are they. It's a horrible trait to have but I look down my nose at a significant amount of this country generally speaking, and with good reason. Alex would a geordie write that blog?

I'm not even reading it tbh after the opening post.

Excellent! Thought I might touch a few raw nerves. Oh, and at no point have we bragged about a nil nil draw by the way. Just thought we'd have a laugh at your self obsession.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to your delusional world where you worship a "Messiah" that has walked out on you twice, won you nothing and sued you for constructive dismissal!

I thought that was Brummies :D

Surely you jest? :lol:

Excellent! Thought I might touch a few raw nerves. Oh, and at no point have we bragged about a nil nil draw by the way. Just thought we'd have a laugh at your self obsession.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to your delusional world where you worship a "Messiah" that has walked out on you twice, won you nothing and sued you for constructive dismissal!

:lol: small time fans are funny.

What by playing cliche bingo and demonstrating absolutely no knowledge of how the fans of this club really think, you think you are coming over as 'worldly' in front of self-obsessed fans?

The only thing it demonstrates is that, like most other fans in the country, you only really know anything about your own club. Which is sort of like a self-obsession really.

Self obsession :lol: . Any fan of a proper club is obsessed with that club. So we being a proper club, have fans who obsessed with the club. It seems on your forums otib in particular half of them have second clubs, for many of them that club is Newcastle United, maybe that's where your childish angst is derived from. Either way you're a boring cunt. If Bristol wasn't there not one person would notice, and I mean that you boring Welsh cunt.

Edited by Stevie

I had a read and if anything it's very unfair to Clipboard Chris, he's a very dignified and fair man.

Of course it was a wind up but none the less a poor one. (Seems to have forgot about the Fairs cup in 69' too :lol:)

Anyway I'm off for a bottle of Broon with me Dad and entire family while we chant messiah songs topless at the wall and any passing strangers.

as has been said in this thread, its hilarious that clubs are so obsessed calling us self deluded yet they take so much of their own time to write such daft articles or sign up to our forums trying (and failing) to be WUM's

Bless him though he tried to wind us up with the notts forest dig, blissfully ignoring the fact that bristol city will never be as big as either NUFC or NFFC.