Nottingham Forest v Newcastle United

Guest Stevie

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wank :( Gutierrez is a fuckwit. Two shots leaning back, basic skills. 10 seconds to go and he tries to dribble. As I said the teams who get promoted are all shite, it's just what shade of shite we are at the end of the season. If we receive offers for the club, fatty turns them down and signs no one in January, I can imagine a few Geordie Fatwa's will be issued.

Fucking hell I feel soooo fucking pissed off right now, it's like we've lost that winning mentality all over again and the players are just mooching round the pitch like they were when they got in to the habit of losing on the run up to our relegation.

Awful. Poor selection I think - Lovenkrands was truly terrible, Harewood not much better, neither should've started - and of course that very debatable offside, but awful nevertheless.

I don't understand why King Khris won't just start Ranger and Carroll together. We demolished Ipswich with those two up front. Why should Harewood be an automatic starter? Jonas was poor too when he came on but better than Lovenkrands and he should've started.

Gash. We need to do better than that if we've got any intention of leaving this shithole league.

:(:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck off you mackem cunt. You still live in Sunderland, your shithole city is shit and say skewl, and I live in Newcastle.

Thats told him like

Well you'll say skewl as well won't ye?

Fuck off you mackem cunt. You still live in Sunderland, your shithole city is shit and say skewl, and I live in Newcastle.

Thats told him like

No. Not that I would find it hard to sleep at night if I did like. Its nee wonder you get laughed of every other teams message board if thats the best gip youve got to throw around

Thats told him like

No. Not that I would find it hard to sleep at night if I did like. Its nee wonder you get laughed of every other teams message board if thats the best gip youve got to throw around

Well that would be a good post IF I was a member of any other teams message board. J69 looks like a cunt again vol 262629.

I'd rather be geordie, be from Newcastle, and see Newcastle United in the Northern League than live in Sunderland, be a full blown paid up mackem and be league champions. I would certainly not go on another teams message board 5 minutes after they've just lost, on a night we beat one of the best 6 or 7 teams in the world goading people.

Thats told him like

Well that would be a good post IF I was a member of any other teams message board. J69 looks like a cunt again vol 262629.

I'd rather be geordie, be from Newcastle, and see Newcastle United in the Northern League than live in Sunderland, be a full blown paid up mackem and be league champions. I would certainly not go on another teams message board 5 minutes after they've just lost, on a night we beat one of the best 6 or 7 teams in the world goading people.

You not checked the latest score? :huh:

Thats told him like

You not checked the latest score? :second:

Proving there are 13 out of towners plus Sima, HF and Alex :huh: Well done you must be so proud. :D

They outplayed us in the 1st half and deserved the goal. We were rubbish.

2nd half was a different story, we outplayed them, deserved to score but didn't. End of story.

Well not quite, Hare-wood was like a rabbit coming out of its hole blinded by the sun.

Lovenkrands was like an invisible man and when he did materealise he should have stayed unseen.

Guthrie looked like a Sunday pub player with a hangover.

Jonas livened-up the game, stayed on his feet, but tried too hard to score.

Taylor was like the tide at Cullercoats, in and out of the match.

Enrique had a decent game, as did Smith.

Was Nolan playing??

All in all, just another game we should have won and as usual, didn't.

Thats told him like

Proving there are 13 out of towners plus Sima, HF and Alex :huh: Well done you must be so proud. :second:

Thought that might be your reaction like :D Not so revered as you thought eh mate?

Thats told him like

Proving there are 13 out of towners plus Sima, HF and Alex :huh: Well done you must be so proud. :second:

Thought that might be your reaction like :D Not so revered as you thought eh mate?

Why would I think I'm revered? It's the internet you massive knob :second: A bit of a larf and some interesting crack along the way, until certain types come along anyway.....

Obviously, I mean theres at least 10 people who dont think your a cunt, and less than 3 for me. You proved your a cunt for even wanting the poll in the first place muggins. Now its backfired and you look even more of a cunt. Just fucking admit it! Im quite open about my failings :(