Scunthorpe United 2-1 Newcastle United

Marko

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks.

I've not been on this site at all recently but I doubt many of you were getting over excited by our start to the table, it said more about the shit league than our team. First few tricky away games to horrible little grounds and this lot buckle.

I would fill the page with ":(" icons but I'll make this post serious,

I think there's now a blatant danger of you falling away from the promotion race. Hughton isn't good enough as a manager to keep you consistant enough to come back up. Your squad is good enough yes, albeit being thin. His tactical knowledge is poor and his motivational skills are weak. I'm sure you all know giving him the full time job would be a complete disaster.

It was always clear to me he would never have the ability to keep you consistant enough to win the league. Big mistake by the obese cockney clown for keeping him on, if he had real promotion intentions he'd have hired a proper manager.

Edited by KingHarkinian

I would fill the page with ":(" icons but I'll make this post serious,

I think there's now a blatant danger of you falling away, Hughton isn't good enough as a manager to keep you consistant enough to get promoted. Your squad is good enough yes, albeit being thin. His tactical knowledge is poor and his motivational skills are weak. I'm sure you all know giving him the full time job would be a complete disaster.

It was always clear to me he would never have the ability to keep you consistant enough to win the league. Big mistake by the obese cockney clown for keeping him on, if he had real promotion intentions he'd have hired a proper manager.

you can fuck off too!

bad timing

I take it all back about our squad being good enough....over optimism at the time. Simple fact is we are collectively crap from front to back.

Without Taylor and Colo we are abysmal in defence, comical error after comical error, no poise from out fullbacks when on the ball. Midfield lacks everything, very laboured and aimless, nothing coming through the middle to split defences, nothing coming from out wide for our stikers to get onto.

And even when our strikers get a chance we waste it...i'v actually had enough now.