Crutches

Guest Stevie

Went for a x-ray yesterday on my tibial plateau, which is sort of attached to the bottom of the knee. I've had pain in that region running for about 8 months I would say, but on Monday it came to a head, started getting pains round the back of the knee too, and the region under the knee was up like a golf ball. Went for xrays, and the xray cunt wouldn't tell me one way or the other cos of "procedure" and have to wait 7 days till my GP gets them.

Anyway the crack is its either a surgical operation or not even walking on it for 3 months and probably crutches. Are they hard to get used to, are you allowed in the match with them etc...?

Went for a x-ray yesterday on my tibial plateau, which is sort of attached to the bottom of the knee. I've had pain in that region running for about 8 months I would say, but on Monday it came to a head, started getting pains round the back of the knee too, and the region under the knee was up like a golf ball. Went for xrays, and the xray cunt wouldn't tell me one way or the other cos of "procedure" and have to wait 7 days till my GP gets them.

Anyway the crack is its either a surgical operation or not even walking on it for 3 months and probably crutches. Are they hard to get used to, are you allowed in the match with them etc...?

Only if you don't sharpen them mind.

I've always said you had knee crack. :)

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Best to get it seen to and done and dusted. After my car accident I was bed ridden for a month and on crutches for another 2...It's hell. You start to feel like Douglas Bader. Women seem to like it mind. :)

most important thing to remember when taking stairs.......

going up......feet before crutches

going down.....crutches before feet

not that bad really did my ankle in when I was a kid, was on them for a while had to walk/tripod to school everyday

once went to an away game years ago with my leg in a pot, left crutches on the coach and hopped around the away end all afternoon, fucking knacked!!!

seen people get in with them so you should not have any problems mate

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on them at the moment,finding it bloody odd that my toenails only grow on the unbroken foot now :D,What happens after the cast comes off like do you still have the crutches while you learn to use the other foot again? I'm due to have my checked again next week and donno if i should take my other trainer :rolleyes:

When you get pissed they are well difficult to work. When I was at hedley court in rehabilitation we used to all go out and someone would inevitably get theirs "fixed" so they would collapse when any weight was put on them. We all got bollocked off the commanding officer and told to stop the practise lol.