Question Time tonight

Kid Dynamite

Not much of a comparison really is it. BNP wants to ship off all non whites. Its a pretty big issue when theres probably about 15million(?) of them in the country

15 million non-whites???? Have you been reading BNP propaganda? :)

15 million :) shows you how thick this kid is.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't deport anybody on grounds of race as we are subserviant to EU laws and human rights charters.

Not if the BNP get in we aren't...

EUROPE – back to British independence!

We are opposed to the Single European Currency, and support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures. At the same time, we are for the best possible relationship with our European neighbours and believe that the nations of Europe should be free to trade and cooperate whenever it is mutually beneficial, though without being forced into a political and economic straitjacket – political unification. Accordingly, we stand for British withdrawal from the European Union. In place of the EU, we intend to aim towards greater national self-sufficiency, and to work to restore Britain’s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and to trade with the rest of the world as it suits us. Following our withdrawal from the EU, the BNP will use the £43 million per day net contribution Britain at present makes to the European Union to fund many far more useful projects at home.

That might have a small impact on the economy, but they don't go into that.

Fuck me that is mental. How the fuck would we withdraw from the EU?? It would totally fuck up trade with our main partners and synergies of compliance and mutualities built up over 40 years.... :) Still I guess that shows they are game for a laugh....

Doesn't matter...as long as you can get a pint down the pub rather than a litre.

Surely a litre of beer is better than a pint?

let the monkey have his say tbh,

wtf are people worried about, that he's going to convert millions of right minded people into seething racists?

get a fucking grip you liberal honky pig dogs.

:)

Put them on every week and people will soon lose interest in them. :)

Same with Eric Cantona if you seen him on SKY every week, you'd think what a boring French cunt eventually, but he has a mystique because of the fact he's rarely seen.

Edited by Stevie

wtf are people worried about, that he's going to convert millions of right minded people into seething racists?

Same with Eric Cantona if you seen him on SKY every week, you'd think what a boring French cunt eventually, but he has a mystique because of the fact he's rarely seen.

Im not saying this just because its you, but I find very little mystical about Cantona like. I dont think anyone does, in fact didnt the worlds media have a field day taking the piss when he came out with all that seagulls over the trawler tosh :icon_lol:

THEM FOREIGNERS IS A RIGHT BUNCH, SAY ANGRY OLD MEN

01-04-08

THEM foreigners who come over here, taking our jobs and sticking their knobs in our lovely young poppets is ruining Britain, according to a major report by a committee of old men.

'I like to watch the telly', said Lord Wakeham

The old men said all this immigration was terrible and that you couldn't get a seat on the bus because it's full of Bulgarian fruit pickers.

Committee member Lord Wakeham said: "I remember when you could go to the pictures and see a nice film starring Kenneth More and that lovely Jean Simmonds. There was a proper lady. Now it's all 'bang, bang, bang'. And the music? Cor, what a racket."

Lord Lamont said: "I had one of them Polish fellas round my house. I says, 'Oi, Ivan can't you speak no English, eh? Can't even say please or thank you?'

"It's a disgrace is what it is. Lucky for him he did such a magnificent job on my downstairs loo or he'd have got my old boot up his thievin' backside."

Lord McGregor added: "I told my grandson he should get himself a job pickin' fruit. 'Put some money in your pocket', I says, 'take that nice young girl of yours to the seaside for the day'.

"He says to me, 'Grandad, I'd rather go on the dole than pick stinkin' old fruit'. I says to him, 'if you don't, it'll be all them Bulgars pickin' that fruit and takin' your girl to the seaside and doin' dirty Bulgarian things to her up the back of the Co-op'."

Home Office minister Liam Byrne said: "Whenever I want intelligent, rational advice on the issue of immigration the first thing I do is talk to some angry old men."

Im not saying this just because its you, but I find very little mystical about Cantona like. I dont think anyone does, in fact didnt the worlds media have a field day taking the piss when he came out with all that seagulls over the trawler tosh :icon_lol:

Because it was so different to the normal tosh dished out by footballers?

I can see why he is idolised by ManU fans like and he would be here too if he had such an impact on us. Plus, 'Looking for Eric' was excellent.

The guy is a repulsive idiot with repulsive and idiotic policies.

If he goes on tv, shows what an idiot he is and comes across as repulsive, what's the problem?

Eric Cantona?

Nah in all seriousness I completely agree. I read somewhere he claims to have kicked the racists out of hist party..

I remember watching a youtube video with him giving a talk on why appointing Barak Obama was a bad move as it would make unintelligent black people believe they should have the right to high powered jobs -wtf!!!

Agree with Dr K and echo the thoughts of most others. I wonder wtf Labour are so worried about though. They've been particularly vociferous in their criticism of the BBC over this.

Agree with Dr K and echo the thoughts of most others. I wonder wtf Labour are so worried about though. They've been particularly vociferous in their criticism of the BBC over this.

Wasn't it just Hain though? I thought Brown and a couple of others said they had no problem with it.

Agree, I honestly think the questions from the audience will crucify him.

Agree, I honestly think the questions from the audience will crucify him.

Hope so anyway. Best case scenario is he makes a complete tit of himself. He's been trying hard to do that over the past week or so anyway.

He is going to be arse-raped no doubt.

This is as near as you get to the stocks or ritual dismemberment these days.

I have moved my television into the bathroom so I could fill the bath with popcorn.

I hope it's not an exercise in tripping up the racist.

It'll be the same format as ever. Questions on current affairs and politicians trying to sell their policies on the back of them.

He'll probably get a lot of traction for his policy of no foreign aid on the back of a question on Ethiopia (shit as it is)...but any question on the financial crisis should highlight the ineptitude of basing an economic policy on bigotry.

Edited by Happy Face

I don't mind them tripping him up. If he tries to make out he's not a racist then a few home truths about his past should be brought up. Then you might get a few people who aren't really aware of what he really stands for and who have used his party as a protest vote no longer doing so in future. The racist pricks will still vote for him but that's democracy. Or something resembling it.