Besty

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good couple of games. Bet you loved my first goal in that first game :P

I went mental, well annoying

still I got into gear then and whacked two more in :P

Honestly can't be fucked, games doing my head in and my internets being a dick, keeps lagging and disconnecting, take both the wins if you want Aaron. Might just quit the league tbf.

:P

Havent got you added, cant add you for some reason either :\ Baw3590 see if you can add or invite me. Cheers

Yeah, it isn't my account I'm using and for some reason when adding a friend you need to supply a password, which I don't know. So I'm not being an arrogant cunt for not accepting it's because I can't.

Havent got you added, cant add you for some reason either :\ Baw3590 see if you can add or invite me. Cheers

Yeah, it isn't my account I'm using and for some reason when adding a friend you need to supply a password, which I don't know. So I'm not being an arrogant cunt for not accepting it's because I can't.

How can i play you then?

How can i play you then?

I'm going to get the account password now, didn't recognise till now that this would be an issue.

How can i play you then?

I'm going to get the account password now, didn't recognise till now that this would be an issue.

Np mate let me know when your done.

Edit: Wouldn't it be easier if you added me?

Edited by bawan

How can i play you then?

It's passworded for both sending and accepting, it's these gay parental controls.

How can i play you then?

It's passworded for both sending and accepting, it's these gay parental controls.

How old are you :P