FIFA 10 League #2 (360)

Besty

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent got you added, cant add you for some reason either :\ Baw3590 see if you can add or invite me. Cheers

Yeah, it isn't my account I'm using and for some reason when adding a friend you need to supply a password, which I don't know. So I'm not being an arrogant cunt for not accepting it's because I can't.

How can i play you then?

I'm going to get the account password now, didn't recognise till now that this would be an issue.

Np mate let me know when your done.

Edit: Wouldn't it be easier if you added me?

It's passworded for both sending and accepting, it's these gay parental controls.

:lol:

How old are you :P

16, but this is my mates account which I'm temporarily using until the new Call of Duty is released, which is when I'll reignite my own account, which doesn't have fucking parental controls!

:P

Edited by ChriszyD

1-1 draw i scored at the death put gave away a pen to give him the lead :P

Yeah good game Bawan, pity I couldn't hang on.

I'll rematch you later just went to watch the Arsenal match.

1-1 draw i scored at the death put gave away a pen to give him the lead :P

Yeah good game Bawan, pity I couldn't hang on.

I'll rematch you later just went to watch the Arsenal match.

no probs

I sort of feel like I'm wasting messi in the right of midfield, i dont play wide very often so hes not getting on the ball

I have too many good forwards :P

I sort of feel like I'm wasting messi in the right of midfield, i dont play wide very often so hes not getting on the ball

I have too many good forwards :P

I kinda feel the same way when regarding Ronaldo. His natural position is LW, which is where I usually play him, but it feel like he often doesn't get involved when on the attack. I tried him in the ST role instead of Almeida, and he was ineffective, then resorted him to his normal position and brung on Almeida, this worked and I bossed the second half.