Digital Photo Prints

Geordiesned

Can anyone recommend a good internet site to order digital camera photo prints from? I've got some shots I'm wanting to get blown up and framed.

55752[/snapback]

You can buy a printer that can take photgraph quality prints for peanuts nowadays. Why not just print them yourself?

You can buy a printer that can take photgraph quality prints for peanuts nowadays.

55792[/snapback]

Aye, cos they sell them at a loss and make a killing on the ink.

55810[/snapback]

Which is why so many companies are making a killing selling refurbished cartridges at less than half price on t'web.

You can buy a printer that can take photgraph quality prints for peanuts nowadays.

55792[/snapback]

Aye, cos they sell them at a loss and make a killing on the ink.

55810[/snapback]

It probably is a bit more expensive than getting someone else to print them, but I like the control of and ease of printing them out at home. Ink for my Canon isn't too expensive really considering how long it lasts.

Incidentally DotBum, how do you find generic ink? I've only tried it once, because the cartridges were about 1/4 the price of branded. Unfortunately, I had quite a few problems with clogged inkheads, so have just gone back to the rip off branded stuff.

I use compatible inks all the time, I can't see the point in paying £18 a cartridge when I can get them for about £3 each from choicestationary.com