If you could kick one person in the teeth

LeazesMag

Guest Toplass-101

Who: An X bf, who I've not seen for about 15 years or so.

Why: When I dumped him, his revenge was to write to the club the following season and try to fraudiently steal my season ticket when they were renewed. If the box office staff hadn't of been suspicious and rang me to confirm what he was saying, he would have succeeded.

Fucking bastard twat of fucking trick, still boils my piss ;)

Someone in real life- a nobody who needs a serious thrashing to be taught a lesson. Yes, I do feel that I am not only the one to do it, but am also entitled to that pleasure.

One of the 'people' (I prefer the term vermin or sub-human scum) recently convicted of animal cruelty. I'd have a tough time deciding between the woman who put a cat in a boil wash or the man who stubbed out 21 cigarettes on his dogs face.

I'd gladly kick the living shit out of either one of them even though I'm usually placid and non-violent.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

One of the 'people' (I prefer the term vermin or sub-human scum) recently convicted of animal cruelty. I'd have a tough time deciding between the woman who put a cat in a boil wash or the man who stubbed out 21 cigarettes on his dogs face.

I'd gladly kick the living shit out of either one of them even though I'm usually  placid and non-violent.

55857[/snapback]

Make that 2 of us kicking those evil bastards.

Oh, and Lee Hendrie.

Someone in real life- a nobody who needs a serious thrashing to be taught a lesson. Yes, I do feel that I am not only the one to do it, but am also entitled to that pleasure.

55851[/snapback]

go on then, give us a clue ;)

55851[/snapback]

go on then, give us a clue :D

55886[/snapback]

Souness tbh ;)

Nah, there's worse people than Bush in this world. He means well, just a shame he's a fool.

55876[/snapback]

He means well to the top 5% of earners in the US (those who sponsor him) but surely he's aware that it's to the detriment of the common good.

No-one.

As long as we have people in the world who want to kick others in the teeth, we have a situation of sadness. As long as we have the desire to kick others in the teeth, we have the potential for someone to kick mine in - and I would be exceedingly depressed if that were to happen. Do unto others as you would have done to yourself. To wish to kick someone in the teeth is just resorting to neanderthal man and does nothing for your self esteem, or the esteem that others hold you in. To want to kick someone's teeth in is just mind-numbingly childish and, for want of a better word, pathetic.

Jamie Oliver and Davina McCall (sorry she's a lady - does that make me less of a man?) excepted. :D

You just knew it was coming, didn't you! ;)

Edited by snakehips