NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst confirming these two matters, Newcastle United now aims to move forward on and off the pitch. The Club aims to maximise its commercial revenues; this includes renegotiating its Club sponsor and kit deal, which expire at the end of this season, as well as welcoming offers for the stadium naming rights for next season.

They can fuck off.

I'll take the streets and protest against that. I despise the very thought of it.

I feel sick.

Stadium naming rights up for sale. FUCK.

Right, that's it. Get that cunt out. There is nee fucking way he'll be able to show his face if he renames the ground the fucking Matalan Arena.

In a bizarre way it's one of the worst things he could've done. Fuck with the club in the short term and we'll hate you and call you names, but tinker with the very history, heart and soul of the club by tying the ground to what will inevitably be a lucrative, long term contract and changing the name? I'll batter the cunt. Seriously.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Stadium naming rights up for sale. FUCK.

Right, that's it. Get that cunt out. There is nee fucking way he'll be able to show his face if he renames the ground the fucking Matalan Arena.

It's a few steps too far like. I genuinely feel sick.

Hells bells...I really thought it couldn't get any worse. Ashley staying was pretty much becoming a given, but the naming right for the stadium!? Fucking hell...

Edited by Nyff

Well it's official, he's deliberately doing all he can to piss us off. If he tries to rename the stadium I hope the cunt is hung from a lamp post.

Same here.

I would love to see the cunt hung for that. It's a step to far for me I feel sick.

Oh god no... it's all got horribly worse :nah:

I don't know whether I can believe it, I mean Hughton being named manager I could probably just about stomach, the fat man taking the club off the market is bad BUT selling the naming rights of the ground??? Waaaaay overstepping the line, I feel sick.