NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Hill Open a Book.......

WILL NEWCASTLE GET STADIUM SPONSOR? YOU BET THEY MIGHT NOT…..

WITH MIKE ASHLEY SET TO SELL naming rights to Newcastle’s St James’ Park, bookmakers William Hill have opened a book on whether those rights will actually be sold, and what the ground will be known as. Hills believe it is unlikely that a sponsor will come forward and offer 4/7 that the ground name has NOT changed at all by the first day of next season, and 5/4 that it HAS gained a sponsor’s appendage by then. ‘It is one thing putting the naming rights up for grabs, another getting the right deal – and Mr Ashley could quote conceivably have changed his mind and sold the club by then’ said Hill’s spokesman Graham Sharpe.

And Hill’s make Tesco the most likely sponsor’s name to be added to the ground name, quoting the supermarket chain at 16/1, and also offering:

Northern Rock 20/1

Sports Direct 25/1

Greggs 33/1

Newcastle Brown 33/1

NE Tourist 50/1

Newcastle Building Society 50/1

Compare The Meerkat/Market 66/1

Tony Blair 100/1

Cheryl Cole 100/1

UK Coal 100/1

Paul Gascoigne Stadium 500/1

Ant & Dec 1000/1 (others on request)

:nah:<_<

And there are still some mongs on N-O peddling the "ooh, we must not annoy Ashley. The players will get upset. It's an important season" line :nah:

Honestly, you'd think these fuckers would learn. We had one protest at the start last season and some of them still think that's the sole reason we went down.

You do confuse me <_< That is the same line coming from NUSC <_<

I'm waiting for NUST to show their hand. One short statement after the announcement is no comparison to the calm and measured opinion of a spotty 14 year old on a messageboard.

From the chairman of NUSC in reply to calls for protests 3 weeks ago.

You are right in that if he doesnt listen, doesnt sell, and carries on being a twat, then i dont think we'll need to poll members, not just NUST members will rise agian, but most Toon fans, and there are other fan led groups who will be at the forefront. In case that does happen the ideas on how to increase pressure need to keep coming so we have an arsenal of stuff ready

He hasnt listened, he hasnt sold and if renaiming St James Park doesnt make him a twat, nothing will.

We will wait and see.

Doesn't that say there probably will be protests? Why are you having a moment?

And there are still some mongs on N-O peddling the "ooh, we must not annoy Ashley. The players will get upset. It's an important season" line :nah:

Honestly, you'd think these fuckers would learn. We had one protest at the start last season and some of them still think that's the sole reason we went down.

You do confuse me :rolleyes: That is the same line coming from NUSC <_<

Says the person who criticised NUSC when they were organising protests. In fact, just recently you said they should be about becoming a cosy little supporters club rather than a pressure group iirc.

And they should buy a pub. Never forget that Christmas Tree suggested that NUST should buy a pub. That was classic.

As did Arsenals supporters trust, making much needed funds and a great meeting place for like minded fans on matchday. What a disaster it would have been for us having a place that wannabe members could have met members rather than having to trail all over the North East having roadshows in half empty pubs.

Gosh, 50,000 potential members walking past your door every other Saturday!!!!!!

Fucking mad idea that :rolleyes: Clown

Money from beer

supportersclub.jpg

Money from beer

Money from Flags etc

Money from pork scratchings....

If theyd taken my advice back then they may have had 10,000 members and enough clout and cash to buy the club. <_<

Shit I forgot, much easier to say........It Wont Work <_<

Why don't you just buy a pub near the ground if it's that simple?

You do confuse me :rolleyes: That is the same line coming from NUSC <_<

Says the person who criticised NUSC when they were organising protests. In fact, just recently you said they should be about becoming a cosy little supporters club rather than a pressure group iirc.

And they should buy a pub. Never forget that Christmas Tree suggested that NUST should buy a pub. That was classic.

As did Arsenals supporters trust, making much needed funds and a great meeting place for like minded fans on matchday. What a disaster it would have been for us having a place that wannabe members could have met members rather than having to trail all over the North East having roadshows in half empty pubs.

Gosh, 50,000 potential members walking past your door every other Saturday!!!!!!

Fucking mad idea that :rolleyes: Clown

Money from beer

supportersclub.jpg

Money from beer

Money from Flags etc

Money from pork scratchings....

If theyd taken my advice back then they may have had 10,000 members and enough clout and cash to buy the club. <_<

Shit I forgot, much easier to say........It Wont Work :rolleyes:

You make it sound so simple. God knows why the industry is currently on it's arse.

Brilliant way to spend the membership fee that. Daft shite <_<

Making the re-naming of the ground the main issue is the wrong way to approach it imo. It can easily be countered with arguments about other grounds and bringing in much needed funds and all that shite. I'm against it but it should be mentioned as an aside along with all the other things and in particular his complete lack of anything approaching a plan for the future even though he's taken the club 'off the market' - no tranfer funds in January, appointing Hughton, no scouting network, a clueless chairman who has failed in his job still there, etc., etc.

Still peddling the 'look at what father's for justice have achieved' line over on the NUSC site btw. :nah:

Doing something Alex <_<

Democracy in progress.

It's not. It's talking about it. Get climbing up the Tyne Bridge dressed as Batman if you're so enamoured with the idea.

Edited by alex

Still peddling the 'look at what father's for justice have achieved' line over on the NUSC site btw. :nah:

Doing something Alex <_<

Democracy in progress.

It's not. It's talking about it. Get climbing up the Tyne Bridge dressed as Batman if you're so enamoured with the idea.

And then jump off the fucker <_<

Doing something Alex <_<

Democracy in progress.

I've a Bannnaman costume someone can borrow after halloween <_<

(also have dangermouse from last year)

You're one crazy guy Ant. And I mean that <_<

Ah fucking hell. I genuinely feel sorry you still have that fat cunt, and he won't sod off. He's the football equivilent of genital warts. Mike obviously wants to stay an put up with the crap until you go up, and then sell for £150m instead of £80m. Pretty good news on Hughton, as there needs to be some sort of stability.