NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listened to the interview now. What a plonker. Telling us how he and Mike can't really enjoy going to the match anymore and how he used to struggle to get Ashley out of pubs pre-match. Eh? He's here since June last year and before the Keegan debacle there were three home games with two of them having been friendlies.

Just more exercises in public relations...

Keeping on lying.

Listened to the interview now. What a plonker. Telling us how he and Mike can't really enjoy going to the match anymore and how he used to struggle to get Ashley out of pubs pre-match. Eh? He's here since June last year and before the Keegan debacle there were three home games with two of them having been friendlies.

Just more exercises in public relations...

Keeping on lying.

Good, I don't see why those cunts should think that they can ever enjoy being anywhere near Newcastle United ever again after all the shit they've pulled. They deserve the most foul and evil things to befall them, sadly they appear to have the skins of several rhinos! :huh:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2558/news/2...aming-rights-to

Looks like Chelski are thinking of following in our illustrious footsteps. This really is shameless and I truly hope more teams don't go down this route (although am I right in thinking Hull have already done something like this with their own stadium?).

The KC, Kingston Communications Stadium is a sponsored name, but it’s a new build stadium and owned by the local council.

Looks like Chelski are thinking of following in our illustrious footsteps. This really is shameless and I truly hope more teams don't go down this route (although am I right in thinking Hull have already done something like this with their own stadium?).

More and more clubs will do it in the ever increasing quest to find more and more revenue. Until English football deals, once and for all, with the ridiculous salaries and transfers of footballers, the financial mess will continue.

Today, the name change of a stadium; tomorrow, the name change of a team. That's why selling the name of our ground was the straw that broke this camel's back. Enough was indeed enough. Before anyone argues that Ashley is actually helping sort this financial disgrace (which an argument could probably be made for), my personal belief that selling the name of our ground, coupled with tawdry advertising of his tawdry company, is souly done to line his pockets.

And no doubt he will be 'paying' himself for the rights to advertise his company till the end of the season in the manner that works out best for him (tax write-off etc). :razz:

You know what will happen one day? On a day of a televised match at ST JAMES' PARK ? I'll tell you. The fans coming into the east (new) stand will find cardboard boards on their seat to hold up just before kick-off. All they will see is a brightly coloured board but when they're all held up together and seen from the other side, and on tv, it will be one huge fuck-off massive Direct Sports. moc advert.

If Chelsea are going it...

I'm against the idea however I did quite like Adidas Arena but only really if it was going to be a new stadium or if a funder helped say rebuild a part of the ground.

You know what will happen one day? On a day of a televised match at ST JAMES' PARK ? I'll tell you. The fans coming into the east (new) stand will find cardboard boards on their seat to hold up just before kick-off. All they will see is a brightly coloured board but when they're all held up together and seen from the other side, and on tv, it will be one huge fuck-off massive Direct Sports. moc advert.

Is it possible to get cards made up that spell "YOU MASSIVE TWAT@St. James' Park?"

You mean something horrible like this?

bayern_muenchen_telekom_1.jpg

Expect some new clothes coming with you next season ticket...

Is it supposed to be a swasticka?

:razz:

Edited by Happy Face

No, it's the logo of German Telekom (T.com), the telephone company.

Probably not a good picture, here is a better one:

9-19-Guerilla-TCom1.jpg

No, it's the logo of German Telekom (T.com), the telephone company.

Probably not a good picture, here is a better one:

9-19-Guerilla-TCom1.jpg

Phew.

I thought your lot were on the march again for a moment. :D

Is it possible to get cards made up that spell "YOU MASSIVE TWAT@St. James' Park?"

If only that could be done. How gloriously sweet it would be. I would wank myself to AEU if it did.

I see now Hughton's playing the "protests might affect the team" card so it'll be the fan's fault if we lose just so you know.

As I said any respect I have for him is disappearing as he becomes more and more of a Lickspittel.

You know what fuck's me off more than anything about this whole ground renaming thing?

Is that Lame-arse has gone on saying that we have to do it to recoup some of the lost revenue following relegation.

Errr, and who's fucking fault is it that we went down? :razz: