Sorry - it had to be done.

catmag

Luke, shoosh you. My cat is as far from evil as possible. I had to sit with him for almost 15 mins when I got home, because he was SO happy that I was home and he just purred and purred and purred and purred.

It's nice to know that you're the most important person in someone's life. ..... even if that someone is a silly cat ;) ....

Ahh dear. I really am just going to end up an old cat lady aren't i? I should start saving up for a rocking chair now. And a house with a verandah. :D

I'm a bit concerned that the one of the left has no legs. Did you not have an avatar of a cat with no ears a while back? I'm beginning to get a bit worried about you and cats missing parts. Am I right to be worried that in a few years time a frankencat will be roaming through newcastle attacking unsuspecting people?

;)

55894[/snapback]

She had all the bits she's supposed to have! :razz:

Here you go then - things that make you go "awwwwwww......."

Kittens2.jpg

55913[/snapback]

Not may bottles in that rack! :razz:

55918[/snapback]

The one on the right has got the right idea.

Lou, your cat looks evil. If I were you I'd check that it has no plans on world domination.

56174[/snapback]

Hmm, I think it is probably the only normal being at Lou's home (and with it I don't mean Lou this time) ;)