Dr Kenneth Noisewater

User names, past & present

Been thinking for a while, did DotBum and Khay post on the old board? I can't remember, did they have different user names then?

Also what happened to Sparks and Sonatine, they used to be regulars?

55936[/snapback]

I think Dotbum said no he didnt post on the old board. Khays been around for ages and has always been khay as far as I know.

I've never changed mine.

Always been Brock Manson.

Except when the old new board opened (now nufc online?) and I thought I had to sign in again. Wouldn't let me be 'Brock Manson' so I was 'Brock Manson #2'. ;)

What I want to know is, what happened to Alex?  ;)

55944[/snapback]

Male pattern baldness? Male menopause?........

You're going to have to narrow this one down a bit, Stevo!

I miss Sonty!!

I used to be WelshDragon.... but seeming as my only reasoning for that name was one Mr Bellamy, I figured I might as well let it go (and DAMN it hurt) when I signed up here, seeming as he'd gone too. *sheds a few tears*

Originally Renton, changed to Hobbes, then went back to Renton as this board is supposed to be like the old one.

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. ;)

'chayton' originally - changed to 'Craig' when Newcastle-Online was launched. Have also been 'Dogtanian' and 'spudboy' over the years....

Origanlly unsung_hero (way back), then changed to Maybe Tomorrow, and now I'm just simply Matty!

Or the Avril Lavigne lover as I'm usually remembered by....

;)

I have always been Toonraider....not to be confused with t00nraider mind ;) (thought id get that in before someone else did) :D

I used to be Looneytoon in a chat room i used a few years ago and Torquay_Toon on rivals.

Edited by Toonraider

Way, way back I was Briggs and Marcel the Mime. I then changed to Skol and had a brief stint as Ketsbaia on the backup board. Went back to Skol after alot of people didn't realises that I was Ketsbaia.

Always been maggiespaws except for the very first time I registered on toontastic where I was Magpie. After the database went down someone else registered as Magpie before I could. My cat helped me choose my new name.

Never changed.. though had various alter-egos. ;)

56149[/snapback]

What's those multi sided shapes called again, icoshaderasummatorother

:D

56154[/snapback]

Icosidodecahedron or something.. I rarely used that though because I could never spell it. :huff:

Like they say - when you've built up a brand name why screw around with it????????

56148[/snapback]

Depends if the brand name becomes old fashioned, or is perceived as uncool or a bit shit. ;)

I was Bridget for a couple of days when the old board went crazy.

The only time when I wasn't Isegrim was when I had to change my name to butthead because of lost bet with Cheyne (before he started taking pills) that reached back to the days of the forum on .cock.

Never changed.. though had various alter-egos. :D

56149[/snapback]

What's those multi sided shapes called again, icoshaderasummatorother

:huff:

56154[/snapback]

Icosidodecahedron or something.. I rarely used that though because I could never spell it. <_<

56157[/snapback]

Did OK there. 20 sided shape beloved of people who play roll playing games like D&D, or so I'm led to believe. Ahem. ;)