User names, past & present

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Renton, changed to Hobbes, then went back to Renton as this board is supposed to be like the old one.

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. :D

56089[/snapback]

;)

Originally Renton, changed to Hobbes, then went back to Renton as this board is supposed to be like the old one.

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. :huff:

56089[/snapback]

;)

56177[/snapback]

:D

56179[/snapback]

<_<

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. :P

56089[/snapback]

;)

56177[/snapback]

56179[/snapback]

:angry:

56181[/snapback]

:huff:

56182[/snapback]

<_<

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. <_<

56089[/snapback]

;)

56177[/snapback]

56179[/snapback]

:P

56181[/snapback]

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. :angry:

56089[/snapback]

;)

56177[/snapback]

56179[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

56181[/snapback]

56182[/snapback]

<_<

56183[/snapback]

Never changed.. though had various alter-egos. ;)

56149[/snapback]

What's those multi sided shapes called again, icoshaderasummatorother

56154[/snapback]

footballs????

Also been known as Ross G, Asprilla's Foreskin, not_a_racist, bez, and Li3nz in the past. :rolleyes:

56089[/snapback]

;)

56177[/snapback]

56179[/snapback]

:wub:

56181[/snapback]

56182[/snapback]

<_<

56183[/snapback]

56187[/snapback]

:angry:

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

Like they say - when you've built up a brand name why screw around with it????????

56148[/snapback]

Depends if the brand name becomes old fashioned, or is perceived as uncool or a bit shit. ;)

56158[/snapback]

Well at my time of life you're definitely the first, certainly the second, and probably the third...................

Perish the thought!

I take great offence at the mere suggestion that I would use another name!

For four years of these reincarnations of the toon boards I have been the same suave, sophisticated, debonair, intelligent poster. :D

Never I tells ye, never!

Oh, and if I ever find the cnut who used my name in True Faith a couple of issues back I'll....well, I don't know what I'll do ;) (shucks! once a weakling, always a weakling)

I used to be westendlad.

I was also nikos'heed, when LeazesMag was banned on the old board. I used to post on the old SMB as nikos'heed, after the derby game for a while, which is where I had previously used it.

I would have called myself Leazesender, but on skunkers and rivals, it was already taken.

BTW Albert [Kirkey] I thought that was your real name mate .. ;)

Got a variety of names on rivals, from a few years ago, but don't go on it much any more after skunkers was set up, following a mass banning of members for talking about the thingymebobby shenanigans at the Dorchester in London after the game against Arsenal !!!!

always have been, always will be even taken to naming me company and website accordingly.

56339[/snapback]

Weren't you called allmackemsrscum for a while? There was someone with a Winnie the Pooh fixation called that who disappeared just as Peasepud arrived? ;)

Have been Gemmill and Turd Ferguson.