The Guitar Thread

Tom

Just now, strawb said:

How many guitars do you lot have?

I've got three at the moment, and an additional one which is technically my wifes but she never plays.

I've had a big turnover of gear over the last 18 months though, I don't now own any of the guitars I did before that (6 I think) and have bought all the ones I do have now in that time.

Amps have gone through the same transformation.

• Like 1

Just now, strawb said:

That’s not too bad. I was expecting hoarder levels of guitars, like not being able to get in a room 

If I had the money you wouldn't be able to move in here for them.

4 minutes ago, strawb said:

That’s not too bad. I was expecting hoarder levels of guitars, like not being able to get in a room 

I *think* there's 18 in the house but they're stored pretty well & soon they'll be stored even better B) 

I think I can make a list. There's some I forget but they're good ones like my 339 or something. 

I've got my Les Paul/USA Strat hanging on the wall in my room so I don't forget those guys.

My sister is living with me at the moment & she has a few too so that pushes the number up a bit. I might make a list when this rack comes.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

That is absolutely glorious! 

Curious to know the actual price like :lol:

I paid £1700, which is probs a bit over the top but  I’m happy, she is immaculate and £1300 was basically free money from stuff I had in my garage, lock up, cupboards for years  etc

I honestly don't know the value of one I just wanted to evaluate your guitar speak, which is pretty spot on :lol:

You didn't sell the car did you? 

Anyway, pedal carry on - 

Nope no car, just some stuff we’ve accumulated over the decades,  working through my thick end of 2000 x 7inch vinyl next !! Could be an old telecaster in them :)

Edited by Toonpack

On 3/3/2018 at 12:39, Toonpack said:

Good things come to those who wait.

1990 Standard, basically cost me £400 as I sold a ton of shit on ebay over last few weeks

Standard.jpg

Missed this, thats absoultely superb TP.

On 19/01/2017 at 20:50, Andrew said:

Its NAMM time!

My favourite thing from it so far

These have started to appear in shops. Trying to be sensible but I have a feeling these lads may be limited edition. :ninja: 

12 hours ago, Tom said:

These have started to appear in shops. Trying to be sensible but I have a feeling these lads may be limited edition. :ninja: 

You can get em online, I’m tempted to boost my nieces potential first guitar up to one next month so I can have it if she gives up :razz:

Ended up lending my sister money for a Mustang Bass...because I also want a go on a Mustang Bass & Rafa's tricky mags won so I'm in a great mood. :lol:

fender-mustang-bass-pj-olympic-white-368

We seen it in Guitar Guitar today, it's absolutely tiny!