For those who fear losing everything.

Park Life

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, are you sure about this?

She wants a break. I will get to see the child at Christmas. It's unbearable here for me now. Too much to go into in GC, but it is bad.

That old chestnut :D Sorry to hear about that fella.

Chin up mate, i know what your going through things will get better, just make sure parky jr knows that he is the most important thing in your life, the only reason I have not moved back up is cos of pad jr just hope that one day me and him can go 'home'

Hope to get to the pub sometime before Christmas!!!

how will the little one take it?

hope you bounce back soon mate, either way.

For now we've told her I have to go to England to work. She isn't really old enough (7) to pick on too much thank god.

Shitter, Parkster. Really sorry to hear that.

Double shitter for you really, as the requests for you to visit the Trent will mean not getting to see me due to my unilateral absence from attending the match. Crikey, could things get any worse?

I will try early Dec to make the historic pilgrimage to the place they call 'The Trent'. :D

It's about time you started reading the hidden forum, as the clique don't drink there anymore - since the takeover of the pub. Then again, maybe that's why they've been telling you to go there ??

I will try early Dec to make the historic pilgrimage to the place they call 'The Trent'. :D

It's about time you started reading the hidden forum, as the clique don't drink there anymore - since the takeover of the pub. Then again, maybe that's why they've been telling you to go there ??

The clique need to get up very early in the morning to fool old Parky. I'll be getting tea in bed at Alex's (if I continue the whinning at the right pitch) before the clique know what's hit them.

Was she shagging that greaseball then Parky, is that where it all stemmed from?

Yes, unfortunately.

Motherfucker, I hate shit like this. Sorry to hear that mate, I think I'd probably end up in jail if wor lass ever pulled that sort of shit on me, especially when there's kids involved.

Yes, unfortunately.

Motherfucker, I hate shit like this. Sorry to hear that mate, I think I'd probably end up in jail if wor lass ever pulled that sort of shit on me, especially when there's kids involved.

I think about it everyday, but the downside is losing access to the bairn.

Yes, unfortunately.

As in, not allowed to see her or the fact he/she is in Jormany? Has she moved that shitbag in then?

Yes, unfortunately.

As in, not allowed to see her or the fact he/she is in Jormany? Has she moved that shitbag in then?

...as in if I beat his brains out Mrs P will tell everyone inc (Parky Jnr) that I'm a nutter etc and use it to keep me away. He's moved to Denmark for 3 months...The upshot of which was she told me last week she was going to visit him at which point I started booking flights.

My ex was always saying that she had never cheated on anyone and would never cheat on me, high morals etc

Lying bitch, fell for a right greaseball and compromised her sacred rule Although tbf we were on our last legs anyway.

I'll buy you some consolating ale if you happen to pass this way back home, I promise not to discuss the environment.

Yes, unfortunately.

Sorry to hear that.

Totally agree with you Wacky!

Whilst he no doubt deserves a beating for being a cunt its only a short term fix. He was single at the end of the day and thats where his morals on the matter ended, rightly or wrongly. Your missus is the one who broke your trust and that of her own kids.

Im sorry mate, I know its a cliche but the truth is that itl feel like shit for a long time, and the longer it goes the easier it will get.

Obviously I don't know you Parky but I feel for you all the same. However hard it is I am certain you have done the right thing in the long run. My ex-wife (mother of the chelsea two) was at it with one of my 'friends'. Despite being caught lying through her teeth and even being seen virtually at it with him whilst we were all out clubbing she denied it. I let her off but she was soon at it again with him and another fella, with rumours of more. It took a lot of strength for me to walk away but you can't let people treat you like a something they trod in.

I went on a two year birds and booze session after we split, not the socially acceptable thing to do I know but it made me feel better. This culminated in me metting my now wife, who is a million percent mark up on the previous version. Having said that I'm jealous that you are heading back to Newcastle, my visits to the toon are fleeting and it's almost worth leaving the wife to spend more time there, almost.

Chin up and let your mates do what they can for you because they are worth more than any bird.