TV Fanny

Lazarus

For the ladeez I must add.....

British%20Celebrities%20Out%20Town%20C6n7crxnU3zl.jpg

:blush:

scruffy sod needs a hair cut

NOOO. Its his hair I love, it makes me want to run my fingers through it and get rough with him ;):razz:

you should have met me when I was about 18 then :)

aw sweetie, I'd have loved to ruffle it :D

who is he anyway

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tv Presenter George Lamb.

what does he present, never seen him before. Is he a tosser like Russell whatisname that does big brother

He used to do Big Brother's little brother (replaced Dermot) E4's music show, freshly squeezed. BBc radio 6 music. The fashion show. But really came to my notice when he presented celebrity scissorhands. I think he replaced Alex Zane on that, who is a very similar younger version of George, though not quite as sexy!

Edit.

scrap that last bit, I just checked and I think they are roughly the same age.

Edited by Toonraider

what does he present, never seen him before. Is he a tosser like Russell whatisname that does big brother

He used to do Big Brother's little brother (replaced Dermot) E4's music show, freshly squeezed. BBc radio 6 music. The fashion show. But really came to my notice when he presented celebrity scissorhands. I think he replaced Alex Zane on that, who is a very similar younger version of George, though not quite as sexy!

ok TR, if you say so.... :razz: not really my cup of tea this like, talking about blokes, I'll settle for Julie Etchingham !!!!

Anyone who has every watched him on tv or had the misfortune to listen to his "show" on 6 Music (although apparently he's been shunted to weekends) will know he's a cunt of the highest order, just ask Ray Davies. Shabba indeed.

Seriously, I'd rather her than that washed out junkie Kate Moss or the tedious and slightly manish Paris Hilton. Even that perma-tanned stick insect on Coranation street.

I was taking the piss as well. :razz: Fucking hell, have a word.

kate_16458t.jpg

Zoe Telford. See the under rated Absolute Power.

^She's quality like, but I can't believe of all the birds on tv you're nominating Fizz!? She's surely more suited to the Borderline-Boilers thread, and even then she'd be a ropey choice.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Speaking of lamb....

amandalamb3gmtvtb.jpg

Not bad, not bad. Curvacious. Nice.

Is she in a Newcastle United supporter's bathroom? Black 'n' white wallpaper, and you can see where they've been kicking a ball against it.

Anyone who has every watched him on tv or had the misfortune to listen to his "show" on 6 Music (although apparently he's been shunted to weekends) will know he's a cunt of the highest order, just ask Ray Davies. Shabba indeed.

Who said anything about listening to him?! :razz:

There's been an excellent standard of blart on Sky Sports News lately. In particular the ever expanding cleavage of Natalie Sawyer. Shame she's engaged to Matterface though.

kate_16458t.jpg

Zoe Telford. See the under rated Absolute Power.

^She's quality like, but I can't believe of all the birds on tv you're nominating Fizz!? She's surely more suited to the Borderline-Boilers thread, and even then she'd be a ropey choice.

I know, its wrong, but I still would. No idea why, but I would.

Last time I watched the Bill I remember they had a Chinese bird who was playing a detective who was pretty hot. It was a while ago now.

Anyway, here's Konnie Huq, who is rhyming slang to me:

konnie_huq.jpg

And now Zoe Salmon

zoe-salmon.jpg

There's been an excellent standard of blart on Sky Sports News lately. In particular the ever expanding cleavage of Natalie Sawyer. Shame she's engaged to Matterface though.

Aye, I noticed that.

I reckon he must like a bit of speedboating and they're naturally adjusting to his excessive hooter.

• 2 weeks later...