Sheffield United 0-1 Newcastle United

JonTheMag

So no one else had made this thread yet so I thought I would!

It would be nice to win this one, as Hughton's first "official" game in charge.

However, I'm not getting my hopes up, and I see this one being a 1-1 draw, with Nolan rescuing it in the 85th minute with a header.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor, Coloccini and Simpson all fit. Sheff United on a dreadful run.

It all points to a 1-0 home win i'm afraid.

thank fuck for that

win for us in that case

Sneak a 1-0. Proper rearguard action providing the bedrock for an unattractive scrappy win. Goal courtesy of Mr Smith

Whey aye! :D

I know, I know... But I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me...

We are 2 losses off 12th place. I fear if we start slipping now we will never get back up there so its imperative we stay in the top 6 all season imo

We've more chance of getting rid of cuntface Ashley if we don't go back up next season.

I hate the blades, so who knows.

Off to the pub to watch this one. I hope we play well 'cos the amount of shit I get off the Mancs when we don't gets tiresome.

2:1 away win to us. If Saylor & Colo are back and we put Simpson & Enrique back in there respective positions I'll feel a lot more confident. Depends if the first two can slot straight back into the pace of the match like.

Gotta admit, both sides are struggling for some kind of form, so ma heed says....banker draw of the dullest kind (SKY curse!)

On the other hand, read a little snippet in yesterdays Sunday Mirror, that Gutierrez is on his way to Roma for around £6 million (laughable) in January, so ma heart says, Guti's ganna do a 'Roberto Carlos', and go on a mazy run, then hammer the fooker from 30+ yards, which will actually be heading for the corner flag, then a sudden 'gust of wind', will alter the trajectory somewhat.....and it'll fly in the top corner!! :D

.....keep the faith......while dreamin' :rolleyes:

Edited by B&Wsy