The Protests

timnufc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always used to enjoy "mackems are the shite of England tra la la la laaaa la la la la"

Ashley is the shitest chairman tra la la la laaaa la la la la

Llambias is the chairman. :huh:

I thought he was the Managing Director.

Well, you still put Ashley as chairman...

We don't need no Derek llambias

We don't need no sports direct

HEY! ASHLEY! Leave our club alone.

We dont need no Michael Ashley

We dont need no board control

No dark sarcasm in the boardroom ...

Ashley leave that name alone...

Hey! Ashley! Leave that name alone...

All in all your just a 'nother prick n thats all

We don't need no Derek llambias

We don't need no sports direct

HEY! ASHLEY! Leave our club alone.

We dont need no Michael Ashley

We dont need no board control

No dark sarcasm in the boardroom ...

Ashley leave that name alone...

Hey! Ashley! Leave that name alone...

All in all your just a 'nother prick n thats all

Better :razz:

wonder if Dave Whelan would fancy paying for some jjb banners for the game!! bit of free trade advertising!!

Noticed how (unlike with previous ludicrous Ashley-isms) Whelan's kept his trap shut thus far on the re-naming lark? Not surprising like :razz:

Guest Eleven Donkeys

Do you remember the West Brom game? I do, I remember standing there at the end while the players did their thank you lap to a virtually empty stadium. At least 35,000 supporters walked out on SBR and his team that day, for drawing against West Brom and only finishing fifth in the PL.

And here we are few years down the line, playing championship football at the sportsdiredct.com@stjamepark, and we’re debating whether we should protest or not. How times have changed.

My suggestion is this. If you walked out on SBR and his European qualifying team, then walk out tomorrow.

That said I’ve never met anyone who admits that they walked out at the WBA game, too ashamed I would imagine.

Do you remember the West Brom game? I do, I remember standing there at the end while the players did their thank you lap to a virtually empty stadium. At least 35,000 supporters walked out on SBR and his team that day, for drawing against West Brom and only finishing fifth in the PL.

And here we are few years down the line, playing championship football at the sportsdiredct.com@stjamepark, and we’re debating whether we should protest or not. How times have changed.

My suggestion is this. If you walked out on SBR and his European qualifying team, then walk out tomorrow.

That said I’ve never met anyone who admits that they walked out at the WBA game, too ashamed I would imagine.

You can't remember it that well seeing as it was Wolves.

Guest Eleven Donkeys

You can't remember it that well seeing as it was Wolves.

Wolves / West Brom it matters not, it’s the principle that counts. If we were collectivley prepared to shit on SBR why are we even debating protesting againt the renaming of our ground?

We’re you there? Did you walk out?

I walked out. It wasn't really a protest or anything. I just felt as indifferent as several of the players had clearly become that season and thought, fuck it, I'll go to the pub. I suppose everything that's happened since is my fault :razz:

I walked out. It wasn't really a protest or anything. I just felt as indifferent as several of the players had clearly become that season and thought, fuck it, I'll go to the pub. I suppose everything that's happened since is my fault :razz:

I honestly cant remember. I'm not a boo'er though. Also most seasons I stay behind on the last game. I do remember one where the players were utterly embarrassed, wsant that season though, or last oddly. I know Bramble was here.

It was Wolves wasn't it?

It was Wolves wasn't it?

Yes, it was.

I honestly cant remember. I'm not a boo'er though. Also most seasons I stay behind on the last game. I do remember one where the players were utterly embarrassed, wsant that season though, or last oddly. I know Bramble was here.

That was 2006-2007, wasn't it, when we did a "lap of honour" for finishing 13th or whatever it was at our last home game against Blackburn. Roeder was still in charge although he'd get replaced by Fat Sam before our last league game v. Watford.

(Youre a cunt!) Lambias ! and my name is Kevin

Now , i like a club that lets its manager manage

And i like a club that lets me buy my own players

And if you fit that description NUFC

Come with me

Take my hand

Come with me to Geordieland

Let me show you how sweet it could be

Sharing success with me

I want you to tell Ashley to ...

Fuck off , fuck off ...

Ashley fuck off , fuck off ...

Edited by Geordiejihad

Kinnear ! And my name is Alan

Now i like a club that has ambition

And i like a club that wants to be the best in the universe!

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Take my hand

Come with me Geordies to Shearerland

Let me show you how sweet it could be

In the Champions league with me

I want you to tell Ashley to

Fuck off , fuck off

Ashley fuck off , fuck off

Ashley(I hope you get ) CANCER! And my name is Bobby

And i like a club that doesnt lie to its fans, but treats them with respect

And you know what fans , If you think that this is you

Then this what i want you to do