Renaming of ground confirmed

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was in The Sun?

Its not free advertising imo, its a way of transferring finance across the business. The accounts will show by how much if it is but it makes sense as it reduces sportsdirect's taxes on the one hand and helps both sides out. Shame its his shit tacky brand that we have to put up with.

What was in The Sun?

Dire straits for Toon chief Ashley‎

NEWCASTLE owner Mike Ashley will not be a happy chap when he sees these pictures of St James' Park. The millionaire head of retail firm Sports Direct ...

Is all that's left on Google.

Wonder if they thought it was a protest. :angry:

That really is awful like. :angry:

Remind me of what Sunderland called their new ground, again? At least we are only lumbered with ours till the man fucks off.

The Sunderland Stadium Of Light, what's wrong with that, then? It's better than The Emirates, The D.W Stadium, The Reebok, SportsDirect.com@StJamesPark...

Aye no matter how bad it gets - at least we aren't them.

IKEA's ''sounds good in Portuguese but not in English half empty, full of crisp packets and blue off license bags stadium''

Plus as if anyone's going to actually call it sportsdirect@St.James Park. If you do you're a fucking retard and you deserve to choke on a cock.

That really is awful like. :angry:

Remind me of what Sunderland called their new ground, again? At least we are only lumbered with ours till the man fucks off.

The Sunderland Stadium Of Light, what's wrong with that, then? It's better than The Emirates, The D.W Stadium, The Reebok, SportsDirect.com@StJamesPark...

:lol:

Seriously, the only people who call our stadium SportsDirect.com are you fuckers and Boro. It'll never be anything other than what it is, St. James' Park. When the Del boy man fucks off it'll be officially what it is as well. What will be SAFC's new nickname be for the next decade? Will it get put to a vote like last time?

IKEA's ''sounds good in Portuguese but not in English half empty, full of crisp packets and blue off license bags stadium''

Plus as if anyone's going to actually call it sportsdirect@St.James Park. If you do you're a fucking retard and you deserve to choke on a cock.

Well that is its official title now. :angry:

Well that is its official title now. :angry:

No offence, but Mackems hated being called mackems in the not too distant past, seems it's ok for you now, I even know a couple of Sunderland fans from Leam Lane who loathe mackems which I find more than a bit strange, anyway, unlike you lot, I can't see us adapting a hated name because the rest of the country don't know where we live and care even less.

:lol:

Fail to see what the fuss is tbh

You're fucking kidding, right?

Not at all, sports grounds around the world are being renamed (or relocated) all the time at least we've got the @St James Park left.

It's a name at the end of the day, has no influence at all other than that. It's akin to getting upset becasue the new kit isn't how you'd quite like it.

Means nowt

Means everything imo. What next? change the colours to red and blue like the logo? Means nowt after all right?

Don't give him ideas! :angry:

67211_1531566981665_1609490782_31273001_8099001_n.jpg

He hasn't even put any effort into that, he's just went down to Calfornia print and ask them to print Sports Direct on some tarpaulin.

How close does it get to the balcony?

Tarpaulin burns doesn't it?

They're well within reach. I give them a fortnight and they'll be down, one way or another...

67211_1531566981665_1609490782_31273001_8099001_n.jpg

He hasn't even put any effort into that, he's just went down to Calfornia print and ask them to print Sports Direct on some tarpaulin.

How close does it get to the balcony?

Tarpaulin burns doesn't it?

They're well within reach. I give them a fortnight and they'll be down, one way or another...

I'll give them until 5:30pm tomorrow.