Renaming of ground confirmed

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You inferred it in the post I quoted above.

Whether or not you did or didn't explicitly say "you are an Internet warrior" is another of your tedious arguments I have no intention of getting into.

Anyone bored enough to read the little "exchange" above will see it as plainly as I did.

Now fuck off, there's a good lad.

Could this back fire? now that SD is now inexorably tied to Newcastle United for the foreseeable future, will opposition fans choose a different vendor for their cheap tat? And proper fans certainly won't buy from there?

or am I just putting a ridiculously positive spin on this embarrassment?

Can't speak for everyone but I've not spent a penny in one of his stores since early 2008 and can't bring myself to do it.

You inferred it in the post I quoted above.

Whether or not you did or didn't explicitly say "you are an Internet warrior" is another of your tedious arguments I have no intention of getting into.

Anyone bored enough to read the little "exchange" above will see it as plainly as I did.

Now fuck off, there's a good lad.

:lol:

Could this back fire? now that SD is now inexorably tied to Newcastle United for the foreseeable future, will opposition fans choose a different vendor for their cheap tat? And proper fans certainly won't buy from there?

or am I just putting a ridiculously positive spin on this embarrassment?

So the signs are bad?... I'm surprised that they aren't both popular and bad at the same time? :D

Keeping it all in one thread? Oh dear :lol:

"we don't care about ashley"

Really?

I fucking do! He's killing this club.

We're fucking down, simple as that.

Fuck off, it's only October man. Plenty of points left, we need positivity not fucking doom and gloom.

No we dont we need realism, positivity is what Llambias used when going into the January window 2009. If we're realistic then we'll have a chance of staying up.

"we don't care about ashley"

Really?

I fucking do! He's killing this club.

We're fucking down, simple as that.

Fuck off, it's only October man. Plenty of points left, we need positivity not fucking doom and gloom.

Fuck off yourself you fucking blind cunt. Positivity? we've been the better side every home game so far, it's just a pity the away teams find it so easy to score against us in their rare attacks. Seriously, we can't keep shipping goals like this, God help us when we play truly shit against any of the likely lads.

Must admit that its now a load a fuss about nowt. Bothered about how we do not whats on the roof visible from pluto.

Or visible in every aerial photo of the city

sdsjp.jpg

classy, still at least you cant see it from the TV camera view eh?

Must admit that its now a load a fuss about nowt. Bothered about how we do not whats on the roof visible from pluto.

Or visible in every aerial photo of the city

sdsjp.jpg

classy, still at least you cant see it from the TV camera view eh?

Nowt to get fussed about, Pud.

Looks totally shit and tacky but nowt to get fussed about.

Wouldn't be mint if it was Newcastle Brown Ale @ St.James' Park and they whacked a fuck off blue star on the Gallowgate.

However I would prefer no sponsor at all, obviously!

Any sponsor that is actually providing some revenue to the club (i.e. actually sponsoring!!) would be borderline acceptable. The fact he's put his own brands all over the place is a fucking disgrace though.

It'd be like Bill Gates buying Harrods and lobbing Microsoft signs all around the place.

What really pisses me off is that they've spun this yarn about how they'll stick SD up there 'for now' to attract other sponsors. Why not be honest and admit they're just whoring the space available? Fuck off Ashley you fat cunt!

Expect more of the same once the mooted jumbotron/big-screen is fitted. Broadcast in-match replays providing an interruption and a brief respite from the inevitable bombardment of stuck & paste jobs [from the shitdirect.com website] touting his own brands & special store-wide deals etc. And of course there is that cheap & tacky television advert as well.

Edited by Year Zero