Banner

timnufc

Should read as follows:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

Should read as follows:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

Good ol' wuubya :huh: It's also a saying in Tynemouth, I believe. Or is it Torquay?

should be more simple slogan on the banner to get message across to the tv cameras imo.

ashley out

get out of our club (with a pic of his ugly mug)

sack the board

st james' park will never die

etc

should be more simple slogan on the banner to get message across to the tv cameras imo.

ashley out

get out of our club (with a pic of his ugly mug)

sack the board

st james' park will never die

etc

That's a pretty big banner.

I think the "liars @ St. James' Park" strapline is good enough on its own. It doesn't need the other quote on top of it.

:razz:

It took me ages to think of something to go with the original quote!

I'll put together another one and post it up.

I think the "liars @ St. James' Park" strapline is good enough on its own. It doesn't need the other quote on top of it.

:razz:

It took me ages to think of something to go with the original quote!

I'll put together another one and post it up.

Cheers for that. It may or may not be done, but hopefully.

I like the main part personally because its basically saying to people like Llambias after his recent comments- "stop pretending that anything you say will not be simply dismissed as utter bollocks, because it is" and that he can try & justify whats happened all he wants, but what he says will never be given an ounce of credibility from the fans.

Ive passed the image on to the person who is able to make it into a banner, he will try his best but cant give any garentee's as he has a lot of work on. I think its quality, and does the job of dismissing Llambias comments this week - we are not going to be fooled this time.