If I was President

peasepud

7. Introduce a scheme whereby season ticket holders can buy a share in the club, and can vote on certain issues in the running of the club (I'd have to look into how its done in Spain).

Isnt that a little bit wasted seeing as the whole threads about when we buy the club and you're installed as President. :razz:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a 6 foot papier mache trolls head for someone to wear in a running of the mackem through the streets of Newcastle before the opening home game of each season.

Champion. We could even link it as part of the Great North Run weekend or something like that. Have the red arrows fly over as we steam in windmilling the effigy around Stowell street including the mother and it's egg.

It's something that needs sorting like. I'm all for getting the kids involved but I genuinely think it fucks up the game. You can put your money on a duo of overexcited three year olds kicking two balls on the pitch just when we're in the middle of a great spell of pressure and slowing the whole thing down.

We should bring back Chayton tbh.

I was a bloody legend! :razz:

We actually had the fear of god put into us before the game I did - 'whatever you do, get the ball back to the players as soon as you can, regardless of team....'

Make a 6 foot papier mache trolls head for someone to wear in a running of the mackem through the streets of Newcastle before the opening home game of each season.

Is that the English equivalent of the 'running of the bull'?? :razz:

Is that the English equivalent of the 'running of the bull'?? :razz:

Craig, you nerb!

It's obviously a copy of Borat's 'running of the jew' :D

If I wanted to make Newcastle a force again:

10. The team will come out to the national anthem of Chad

Winner.

seriously though the complete lack of nous in the transfer market (giving players high wages for underperforming, for example), means that we have fucked up big time. 40k a week with reasonable bonuses for doing what players should do, pretty much as stevie said ( i.e. forwards and midfielders get goal bonuses, defenders get clean sheet bonuses etc etc). we all know the location to some of the more continental and or london based players is perhaps a bit bemusing so care should be taken not to alienate them. and to point them in the direction of a barbers.

the board do need replacing but we need to be very careful. if ashley goes he'll take every penny he can get his fat hands on, and (i beleive) could still be the absolute ruin for this club for the next 5 years...

Cancel the cheque for payment to the fat man after the deeds have been signed and he's left the building. I doubt there is a court in Newcastle that would back him. Oh and publish his and Dekka's current home address in the first program post cuntgate.

I offered to that on here and was told I could not :razz:

7. Introduce a scheme whereby season ticket holders can buy a share in the club, and can vote on certain issues in the running of the club (I'd have to look into how its done in Spain).

Isnt that a little bit wasted seeing as the whole threads about when we buy the club and you're installed as President. :razz:

Yeah, I wasn't really reading the thread before I posted.