Thought you lot could use the help!

Milly-Molly

I just read this and instantly thought of some of you losers...

“How To Tell If She’s

Ready To Be Kissed”

I used to have no idea if a woman was ready to be kissed.

I could be sitting there talking to her, thinking to myself “Wow, her lips really look nice...” but I didn't know what to do next. This would often leave me kissless, and many times kissless for good, as I didn't get another chance.

Here's what I do now:

If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" and just touch the tips of it.

If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out...

LMAO any one care to test this out and let me know if it works?

Edited by Mandy

I just read this and instantly thought of some of you losers...

“How To Tell If She’s

Ready To Be Kissed”

I used to have no idea if a woman was ready to be kissed.

<snip> supplicating tripe <snip>

LMAO any one care to test this out and let me know if it works?

4869[/snapback]

(another woman who expects to be put on a pedestal)

:icon_lol:

Sorry love, I'm not into the 'playing a lute outside your window at 3am' type of horsehit to feed your ego, high-maintenance girl...

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

That's supposed to be subtle?

Anyone who feels that advice is helpful to them do yourself a favour and go back to defeating Orcs with your +3 Wand of Sadness!

wow... that's really sage advice and definitely something I'll try on the modern day pseudo-feministos that tramp about the place bollocking you for opening a door then bitching because you didn't pull out her chair.

oh aye.. definitely something I'm going to give a whirl :icon_lol::P