bobbyshinton

doing our Christmas Poll. I feel this could be my year :lol:

Funniest?

Best Looking?

Most liked?

I'm up for owt just gimme an award :rolleyes:

Most likely not to win an award award?

Have I missed something?

Regardless, shame on you putting the lad back in his padded cell and straight-jacket. :lol: etc.

No you haven't missed owt.

I'm claiming the scalp from the Iran thread (jokingly) saying that's where the shame became too much for the boy. But the bodybuilding one was rather scathing too....and rather more entertaining.

I should get a lifetime achievement award for breaking Fop's spirit. :lol:

I reckon that was Chez like :rolleyes:

That must have been on the hidden forum then :huff:

Well it was certainly closeted away. So much so I wouldn't be surprised if the person in question had met Aslan.

Can we make HF life member if he can get CT to fuck off as well?

Ok, it's clear we've got off on the wrong foot. You do have over 7000 posts so I appreciate at one time you must have been interesting.

I blame myself that I joined in the 12 months were you have obviously being going for the most boring poster ever award. Personally I think your recent attempts to turn this into a crufts forum with dreary tales of that White oversized guinea pig have clinched it for you.

What say we give you the award early so you can return to saying something of interest.

Let's be friends eh?

Sure Christmas Tree, mine's a pint.

By the way can I borrow your chest to pin my medal on?

Am I right in thinking the only thing that's annual and related to this is Berb asking when we're having a Xmas poll?

No because the other annual thing is Berb being told no or ignored when he posts it.

Ok, it's clear we've got off on the wrong foot. You do have over 7000 posts so I appreciate at one time you must have been interesting.

I blame myself that I joined in the 12 months were you have obviously being going for the most boring poster ever award. Personally I think your recent attempts to turn this into a crufts forum with dreary tales of that White oversized guinea pig have clinched it for you.

What say we give you the award early so you can return to saying something of interest.

Let's be friends eh?

whoa, I leave for five minutes and Sammy finds a new enemy. I'm hurt.

Let's be friends eh?

whoa, I leave for five minutes and Sammy finds a new enemy. I'm hurt.

Steve, you've never been my enemy.

Just the poor cousin from Melbourne.

Steve, you've never been my enemy.

Just the poor cousin from Melbourne.

Aw, so we're friends? Awesome, can I crash at yours next time I'm in Sydney? Although if you dish out any dust storms like last time I was up there your whole town can fuck off.

I'll still get the best poster award on Newcastle Online

I got 2nd most missed poster 2 years after I was banned so I can't be that much of a cunt.