A Toontastic Share

Scottish Mag

As Barney has just asked about this in the Yes We Can thread I thought I would set this up for people to register interest if they would like to club together for "Toontastic" to buy a share in Trusts Plans.

Add your name to the list and discuss this in here. :lol:

Interested?

Scottish Mag £150

Ant £300

Martin £150 (up to)

Ketsbaia £100 (up to)

Craig

Trophyshy

Peasepud

To Dumb £100-£150

Alex £100-£150

Ewerk £150 (up to)

Khay £30

OzToonFan

Isegrim £30-£50

Greg

Armchair Pundit £30

Stiva

Tom

Toonraider £100 (up to)

Sandman02uk

JawD £150

MattM4

Meenzer £50

Barney £100

Mr Bass

Big Al

Parky

Sammynb

Steve £100 (up to)

Maggiepaws

DonaldStott

1892 £30

My Kids Support Chelsea £30-£50

Lazarus

Pacman

Sniffer

Paddy £30

ChriszyD

Snakehips £150

Jonny2J

Papa Lazaru £150

PaddockLad £50

Cid_MCDP $100

The Fish £100

BobbyShinton

Gemmill £100

Knackers

HowmanHeyman £50 Possible £150

Garry £30

Norbert Colon £100 (up to)

Asprilla £50

3bitbob £50

Tom_NUFC £100

Kitman

Noelie £50

dbsweeney $100

Nyff £30-£50

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how we would work this? Possibly Paypal? We already have an account set up for this place that myself and the fellow admin put in to for the running costs of this place. That could be a possibility but they take a small cut don't they so we would need to allow for that if we went down this route with it?

Not sure how we would work this? Possibly Paypal? We already have an account set up for this place that myself and the fellow admin put in to for the running costs of this place. That could be a possibility but they take a small cut don't they so we would need to allow for that if we went down this route with it?

I can get cash to Gemmill very easily if he's amenable to being the middle man. Probably worse rates than paypal though. :lol:

Isn't there some way of getting around that my designating the money as a gift?

Isn't there some way of getting around that my designating the money as a gift?

Correct.

Whats everyones opinion on how much/how many get involved?

Would people prefer the likes of the mentioned 50 x £30 or would it be more appealing to have a few shares purchased in groups of those interested here in something like 5 different groups of 10 paying £150 each?

Depending on how many people are interested we could possibly increase the number of shares bought?

Aye I mentioned that on the last page. Obviously its all down to personal preference and their financial circumstances but I think it would be better to have 5 groups buying a share each made up of 10 people playing £150 than 50 people clubbing in to buy 1 share at £30 a piece.