A Toontastic Share

Scottish Mag

If people start adding or pming me their limits I will start on pulling this together.

My only concern with the whole thing would be people saying that they want in and not paying up I know it would never be a massive amount but if people have already made a payment it could end up a right pain in the arse.

As long as you don't have a huge number of dropouts, the increase required in the remaining people's contribution would be pretty insignificant as a proportion of their donation, so hopefully not a huge problem. I know what you mean though, it adds extra layers of hassle.

That's why I lean more towards the 150 option (apart form being a huge snob), way easier to get 10-15 people organised than 50. I already see enough numbers at that tier to pay for a share I think.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have updated.

If any others can let me know a rough amount we can get something worked out in regards to groups.

Put me down to join Alex in the prawn sandwich brigade! (£150)

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Probably interested. Just working out if there's some way that I can get in under my own steam, but I probably won't be able to, in which case I'll more than happily chip in under the Toontastic banner. Probably around the £100 mark.

What's with all this waffling shit, about, upto, no more than, between, around?

Make a concrete statement fer fucks sake, you know how much your good for, or how much you can afford, or how much it means to you to chip into the cause.

As it happens I have 50 quid tucked in my passport left over from my last visit home and will gladly contribute in a heart-beat. All I need is someones mailing address to send it to(I don't want to be deluged with all your fucking addresses). :lol:

Put me on the list, put me down for 50 quid, and send me one address, preferably the person who's going to put it all in place.

Looks like we have 15 people happy to put in £100 in the thread now:

Scottish Mag

Ant

Martin

Ketsbaia

Peasepud

To Dumb

Alex

Ewerk

Toonraider

Barney

Steve

Papa Lazaru

The Fish

Gemmill

Norbert Colon

Scottish Mag

Ant

Martin

Ketsbaia

Peasepud

To Dumb

Alex

Ewerk

Toonraider

Barney

Steve

Papa Lazaru

The Fish

Gemmill

Norbert Colon

So my money wasn't good enough, then.

Scottish Mag

Ant

Martin

Ketsbaia

Peasepud

To Dumb

Alex

Ewerk

Toonraider

Barney

Steve

Papa Lazaru

The Fish

Gemmill

Norbert Colon

We can put as much as we want into the fund to get the 1 vote - the more money the better?

Make a concrete statement fer fucks sake, you know how much your good for, or how much you can afford, or how much it means to you to chip into the cause.

As it happens I have 50 quid tucked in my passport left over from my last visit home and will gladly contribute in a heart-beat. All I need is someones mailing address to send it to(I don't want to be deluged with all your fucking addresses). :rolleyes:

Put me on the list, put me down for 50 quid, and send me one address, preferably the person who's going to put it all in place.

Noelie man, read the rest of the thread. People are saying up £150 or whatever, because it depends on the number of share we have the money to buy for. We're talking about £30, £50, £100 & £150 share buy ins.

If the £150 one is full, my £150 could be split between a £50 one and the £100 one. Alternatively, if there isn't enough space, in the £50 one (and not enough names to buy another one) then I'll only be able to chip in £100 of my (up to) £150.

These old'uns today have no patience and get all fired up at the drop of a hat :lol:

As it happens I have 50 quid tucked in my passport left over from my last visit home and will gladly contribute in a heart-beat. All I need is someones mailing address to send it to(I don't want to be deluged with all your fucking addresses). :rolleyes:

:lol:

I've put 'up to' £100 because I'm being easy going and polite! It just depends how many people we get and how it works out...I'd be happy enough to put in £50 for example If thats how the numbers work out.

I didn't think you clarified how much you were happy to put in. Don't worry snakey, you were top of my list when I was checking. :lol:

btw I didn't want to tread on SM's toes and saw there could be a couple of ambiguous ones to go on/get taken off that list, just saw an opportunity to move prawn sandwich list forward and went with it.

Edited by to dumb

I didn't think you clarified how much you were happy to put in. Don't worry snakey, you were top of my list when I was checking. ;)

If you put in £50 Snakey, you could treat me to a new pair of shoes with the rest ;)