FM 2008 patch

Billy Castell

I have downloaded this patch for FM 2008 http://www.gamershel...oad_23243.shtml ,but I don't know how to activate it so I can use the 8.0.2 version for data editing and games. Can anyone give a step by step guide how to do this?

In case you are wondering, I don't have the money for FM 2010, and even if I did I probably would stick with 2008 as the later versions would probably give my laptop a stroke with its size.

Thanks. Since I live in the US and I dont have gold edition, Id need the US dvdrom non gold patch?

Out of curiosity, why would simply copying the music files cause the update to not work? I didnt actualy remove or change anything.

you just have to run that like a normal program, it'll ask where your fm.exe is (something like c:>programfiles>sports interactive) and then run

for editing you just have to choose the 802 db when youre loading up with the editor

Pretty sure that's what happened last time, but I'm doing it again. I thought I did anyway, but then it wasn't on the database list when I ran the editor, so I copy and pasted it everywhere I could think of, and then it still wouldn't work. Fingers crossedit will work this time.

Hooray it is working. Thanks Andrew. I didn't realise you had to click on the actual download and extract the files. If only the folder had a big zip on it for a visual clue....................

Whilst I will not make any promises about Burnley, I'll tinker with Newcastle to improve them (e.g. no Allardyce)