Newcastle United 3-0 Swansea City

Guest Stevie

I know the game is 2 weeks away, but I wanted to start this thread now to show you a few clips.

I think Swansea have sold out already, and with us not having a game in what will be three weeks at home, you could very possibly see a 50,000 crowd there you know anyway.

I implore you to watch these two clips ;) ;)

On the second one 0:54 fpmsl "110 quid preck" fuckin past gold, well past gold.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swansea sold out their allocation weeks ago. I know a Swansea fan at work who tried to get a ticket over a month ago and it was already sold out. He's coming up with his son and sitting by me. Should be a cracking atmosphere plus they are on a really good run

lol awww bless they did a register like in school

"tank"

"here sir!"

you've got to worry when your "Tank" is just a fat guy

twats the lot of them

"perada" ;)

"Let's go smash the town up nanananaaa" and they end up in the fuckin British Legion while the match they've travelled 6 hours for is on! "if this was Swansea no way would they get the walk about we've had today", what sitting in fuckin Hooters, and an Old Mans club. Honestly I think if you went right round Europe, including Romania and Moldova and them places you would not find more backward people than the Welsh. So anti English too, I have no doubt they'd have a GDP like fuckin Zimbabwe's if it wasn't for us, Welsh mugs.

Tank though pmsl the "110 quid preck" in response to a point that his Lacoste jumper probably cost £90 - legendary.

• 2 weeks later...

Should be a good game tomorrow, them unbeaten in eleven, us won our last four. Some certifiable competition for a change. Watch out for Tank and the boys though. I'm going for 1-1, cos when I predict a win we draw, get Pancake on too Hughton.

We should beat this Swansea team. They've got a decent defence (be it tactically or personnel) but they haven't been that threatening up front imo. I'd back our defenders to keep them out, but if (like so many teams) they're looking at this game being their biggest they back line might have enough in them to keep Carroll and Harewood quiet. If yet again we can rely on a goal from midfield fine and fair enough, but I'd worry our front two aren't making their own chances.

We should beat this Swansea team. They've got a decent defence (be it tactically or personnel) but they haven't been that threatening up front imo. I'd back our defenders to keep them out, but if (like so many teams) they're looking at this game being their biggest they back line might have enough in them to keep Carroll and Harewood quiet. If yet again we can rely on a goal from midfield fine and fair enough, but I'd worry our front two aren't making their own chances.

Neither have we.

We should beat this Swansea team. They\'ve got a decent defence (be it tactically or personnel) but they haven\'t been that threatening up front imo. I\'d back our defenders to keep them out, but if (like so many teams) they\'re looking at this game being their biggest they back line might have enough in them to keep Carroll and Harewood quiet.

Neither have we.

If yet again we can rely on a goal from midfield fine and fair enough, but I\'d worry our front two aren\'t making their own chances.
:razz: Edited by The Fish