power cut at work....

Smooth Operator

and all the other teams have been allowed to go home cos the pc network wont be back up and running til 3 at the earliest but the bastard managers on my team aren't following suit and letting us go!  :D

Bunch of absolute cunts.

56211[/snapback]

Where are you posting from then? ;)

Power returned at 12 but it was gonna take another 2-3 hours to fix the servers and our network connection therefore we couldn't do fuck all anyway, the only thing available was the internet. So things have just got back to normal and we've been sitting on our thumbs since quarter to 10. And they wonder why morale on our team is shite?! We're the only one's left here ffs.

Power returned at 12 but it was gonna take another 2-3 hours to fix the servers and our network connection therefore we couldn't do fuck all anyway, the only thing available was the internet. So things have just got back to normal and we've been sitting on our thumbs since quarter to 10. And they wonder why morale on our team is shite?! We're the only one's left here ffs.

56227[/snapback]

Civil servants and council workers. All they do is whinge!

56227[/snapback]

Civil servants and council workers. All they do is whinge!

56236[/snapback]

I love it when people talk about stress and pressure. In the public sector! FFS!

56227[/snapback]

tidy the pig sty that you work in up, polish the handles on the doors

filing anyone?

Maybe call your "clients" or "customers" or "stakeholders" and find out what they'd really like to see from you

Sing the Company Song

Learn a foreign language

Jesus - they can't play Freecell and Minesweeper so they complain about being paid to do sod all

So, is it just me who only now realised that quotes are in blue, whereas actually posts are in black?

Well... *I* thought it was interesting.........!

56243[/snapback]

I didn't notice that...

But I was quite amazed when you pointed it out!

Thanks Lou... you can sleep now!

;)

I had to use a pen and paper  ;)

me hand hurts :razz:

56340[/snapback]

Be glad you're not blind yet sonna. :P

56343[/snapback]

oh god shes back! ;)

56344[/snapback]

Run while you can (mind watch where you're going. :razz: ) !!!