Funny pictures thread

Zathras

Don't know what's funnier, the head back when he's giving it 6-nowt or the guilty look when he gets rumbled.

:lol: Aye the reaction is tremendous. Proper guilt having been in dreamland seconds earlier.

A lesson why no man should keep coins in his wallet.

Agreed. You put coins in your wallet, it isn't a wallet, it's a purse. I don't even carry a wallet. That's how a real man rolls.

Agreed. You put coins in your wallet, it isn't a wallet, it's a purse. I don't even carry a wallet. That's how a real man rolls.

So you use either

moneycliphallmarked9ctgold400.jpg

or

fashion-bumbag_2185438i.jpg

Realised this morning that I sent my card wallet through the washing machine yesterday. Maybe the Gemmill approach isn't so bad after all. :doh:

We all make mistakes. No need to go off the deep end though.

Hey knobheads, what I do is I put my debit card and my cash in my pocket. And then I get to strutting.

That is all a man needs.

[x] Cash money

[x] Debit card

[x] Mad skills

That's my going out checklist.

I only keep coins in my wallet between receipt of them and home. Have to keep them there because of the beggar I have to walk past who is the most confrontational hobo I've ever encountered.

He honestly once challenged me when I told him I had no change by declaring "You've not even looked".

No, Crackhead McGee, I haven't. But I'm conforming to the Beggar/Beggee relationship. This way you don't have to chunter away at me about all your bullshit because I've told you a little white lie and we can both be about our day.

If I walked past sounding like Scrooge McDuck is swimming in my pockets he'd be all up in my grill and ain't nobody got time for that.

Edited by The Fish