Funny pictures thread

Zathras

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

photo1jpg.jpg

There was a Burger Me on League if Gentlemen iirc. Where Pauline got Micky to gob in Ross’s burger 

On 6/11/2020 at 15:15, Alex said:

There was a Burger Me on League if Gentlemen iirc. Where Pauline got Micky to gob in Ross’s burger 

:lol: I think you're right. That show must have some fans in Utrecht.

• Haha 1

The comment he's reportedly been banned for was so ridiculously spiteful. I don't know much about him or what he's been saying, but to feel the need to respond to the Women's Institute wishing their trans members a Happy Pride Day with "men aren't women tho". I mean, at that stage you don't just have some contrary views about gender, you're just being a cunt. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The comment he's reportedly been banned for was so ridiculously spiteful. I don't know much about him or what he's been saying, but to feel the need to respond to the Women's Institute wishing their trans members a Happy Pride Day with "men aren't women tho". I mean, at that stage you don't just have some contrary views about gender, you're just being a cunt. 

So he's a TERF :lol:

Presumably that's why he went onto Mumsnet's feminist forum, to find some solidarity.

People are fucking weird man, what impact could trans people possibly have had on his life that he's so determined to be involved in the discussion?

The problem is whilst trans people have little or no effect on his life he’s caused an awful amount of hurt to people & damaged theirs.

Meanwhile his career and marriage has suffered.

For what exactly?

He takes issues that have no effect on his life and goes all out on them. It was gamergate before this which seemed like a reasonable cause but I never bothered to find out much about it.