God, work is boring this morning :) 

Can’t remember who replied ratemypoo.com but it was funny as fuck :lol: 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 07:40, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Nice. 
Are they her MkII efforts? 
I’m sure her first ones were more deformed. 

Oi, you absolute knobhead, I’ve just seen this! That was my first and only attempt thanks to the absolute rinsing I got on here :lol:

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, catmag said:

Oi, you absolute knobhead, I’ve just seen this! That was my first and only attempt thanks to the absolute rinsing I got on here :lol:

Take no notice. At least you tried. Vewy hard. :lol:

7 minutes ago, catmag said:

Have your efforts since fared any better on the Bristol Scale? 

How’s it going anyway, Sugarteats, you must have had an absolute belter of a year? 

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Take no notice. At least you tried. Vewy hard. :lol:

I don’t think you’d need too much straining to squeeze those out, like. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Have your efforts since fared any better on the Bristol Scale? 

How’s it going anyway, Sugarteats, you must have had an absolute belter of a year? 

I don’t think you’d need too much straining to squeeze those out, like. 

I was thinking of doing something with Maltesers and Nutella just to cover the full range ;)

It has been, and remains an absolute shitshow. I’ve teetered on the brink of several

mini-breakdowns but a couple of weeks ago finally had my first full week of annual leave since February. Got my first dose of the vaccine on Boxing Day and feel lucky that I’ve managed to avoid the virus itself so far, although the anxiety about bringing it home to the bairn remains. Getting increasingly annoyed with people who think that once the clock strikes midnight and it’s 2021 that it will alllllll disappear and things will be better. We’re still playing Russian roulette with ITU beds where we hit capacity and then just about manage to split staff into 3 to create ‘just one more’ It’s not safe but it’s what we have to do. 

We got a voucher for a free coffee at the canteen though so every cloud.  👍

• Thanks 6

Oh and I’ve discovered that when things are as shit as you can imagine they could possibly be, something or someone will come along and pile more shit on top of it. And you learn ways of dealing with it, whether your mates drag you through by the ankles, someone brings cake just in time or you have a tantrum and then have to apologise to everyone afterwards.

I’ve surprised myself. Turns out I’m nails. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, catmag said:

Oh and I’ve discovered that when things are as shit as you can imagine they could possibly be, something or someone will come along and pile more shit on top of it. And you learn ways of dealing with it, whether your mates drag you through by the ankles, someone brings cake just in time or you have a tantrum and then have to apologise to everyone afterwards.

Thank you for doing an amazing job. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, catmag said:

Seems like the perfect time for Poopie Monster Cakes MKII- cheer them all up :lol:

• Haha 1