Funny pictures thread

Zathras

I once got a letter through the door for the wrong address. On the envelope someone had wrote "Dear Mr Postman. Can you please make sure this letter gets to the right address? It is very important. Thanx ;) xx " He obviously did it on purpose so that fucker went straight in the bin. Just like that camera would.

I once got a letter through the door for the wrong address. On the envelope someone had wrote "Dear Mr Postman. Can you please make sure this letter gets to the right address? It is very important. Thanx ;) xx " He obviously did it on purpose so that fucker went straight in the bin. Just like that camera would.

;) You pair of cunts.

Top stuff on this page, especially the babysitter.

;) His reaction is fucking ludicrous.

Looks a bit like The Fish.

I've seen other species that look more like The Fish. I look more like the Alessi twins than he looks like The Fish.

:icon_lol: looks fuck all like me.

mind you, I'd take looking like this one ahead of looking like Lee fucking Ryder regardless of how accurate that might be.

I've seen other species that look more like The Fish. I look more like the Alessi twins than he looks like The Fish.

mind you, I'd take looking like this one ahead of looking like Lee fucking Ryder regardless of how accurate that might be.

I just *had* to go on google images and look up Lee Ryder... :icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

You are Lee Ryder, I'm convinced of it. Put your pic up on here next to Lee Ryder's, the reaction would be the same as the Man Utd fans to Fabio and Rafael da Silva. There was a post on a Man Utd message board, who reckoned an ITK within the club told him the only way Fergie could tell them apart was ones got a bigger cock than the other.

You are Lee Ryder, I'm convinced of it. Put your pic up on here next to Lee Ryder's, the reaction would be the same as the Man Utd fans to Fabio and Rafael da Silva. There was a post on a Man Utd message board, who reckoned an ITK within the club told him the only way Fergie could tell them apart was ones got a bigger cock than the other.

That's the same as me and Lee ;)

That's the same as me and Lee :icon_lol:

;)

As it's breakfast time, I'd recommend anyone searching Google Images for Lee Ryder puts "safe search" on their settings.

;)