Funny pictures thread

Zathras

In which one guy asks "what's the crack?" at a Magic: The Gathering gathering

http://imgur.com/a/SjcgE

The clip of some of those scruffy fuckers, Christ. It's worse when you have to smell them. Neckbearded, overweight, mostly unemployed white dudes whose idea of personal hygiene is washing their Cheeto-covered hands with cold water until they aren't visibly Gerrard's-lass-coloured any more.

...and I should know, as I am one. ;) Minus all that shit about being unemployed, neckbearded, filthy, and white.

The clip of some of those scruffy fuckers, Christ. It's worse when you have to smell them. Neckbearded, overweight, mostly unemployed white dudes whose idea of personal hygiene is washing their Cheeto-covered hands with cold water until they aren't visibly Gerrard's-lass-coloured any more.

...and I should know, as I am one. ;) Minus all that shit about being unemployed, neckbearded, filthy, and white.

FATTY!

Two summers ago I was at our preseason match away to Hartlepool. Quite apart from the pair of total charva morons in front of us, there was a bloke with his little boy, six years of age perhaps, standing behind. Every so often this young Socrates would offer up sage observations on the game. I particularly liked "the referee's a seal", but there was also a period of 5 minutes or so where he stood bolt upright in his dad's arms, pointing straight at a Pools player, squealing "FATTY! FATTY!" at the top of his little lungs. Bless.