Roy Keane opens his mouth again

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally out of order too dumb. Get that survivor thing up now.

Aye, but tarring a whole nation with the same brush is par for the course. I won't be lobbed in with them gypos.

Aye, but tarring a whole nation with the same brush is par for the course. I won't be lobbed in with them gypos.

you should apologise or remove that comment.

you should apologise or remove that comment.

I appreciate you have a different world-view. Good luck with that.

Condescend me all you want, I'm not bothered. But you have overstepped a line above, and you know it.

You're better than that, seriously.

I wasn't being in the least condescending. You are trying to tell me how I should live my life, I was suggesting that that was your business.

i did he can't be arsed handling it, which is fair enough. luckily when you make a new thread theres a "create a poll" button.

I took Pud's reponse to mean "the management" weren't happy about it, I chose to shut up at that point as it was clearly annoying people and that's not very entertaining.

Funny that you're having a go for the thread not being created yet anyway. "Not sure when suits, but if we're to be active in the thread, Sunday is my quiet day" is not ambiguous.

I don't like him either but...........lot of truth in what he said and the Irish have to get over it.

The Paddys laughed their heads off at England's 'Hand of God' episode but we're not laughing at them. If the officials don't see it then it never happened even if everyone in the stands and in the box saw it. It's sad but it's part of the game, cheating in one way or another has always been and always will be part and parcel of the game, it's a human trait.

You not dead yet?

Nope, 'fraid not, but thanks for asking. You'd probably be 'to dumb' to know even if I was and a ghost writer was posting for me.

I don't like him either but...........lot of truth in what he said and the Irish have to get over it.

The Paddys laughed their heads off at England's 'Hand of God' episode but we're not laughing at them. If the officials don't see it then it never happened even if everyone in the stands and in the box saw it. It's sad but it's part of the game, cheating in one way or another has always been and always will be part and parcel of the game, it's a human trait.

You not dead yet?

Twat

I think that Keane needs ensure he has a reputation as a manager before he comes out slagging other people's players off - this man has not got a good record and his work at Ipswich at the moment is not doing anything to improve his image in the game. Although there are probably a lot of people who agree with Keane's comments about the Irish defending, such as this football expert on his betting blog, there are not feelings that are being shouted loudly as it is true that Ireland were cheated and it remains a touchy and controversial subject matter. The time has probably come for Keane to keep his mouth shut for a while before he alienates himself from everybody in the game.

• 1 year later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Well I think he'll be piping down a bit now. He's just been sacked. Absolute scumbag no offence to the Irish on here, but he'd have been training in the Mountains of Clare and Kerry as paramilitary if he wasn't a footballer, you can just tell. Look when he called MMcC an English bastard.

What a shame anyway :icon_lol: