A tour of Newcastle...

Lou

Nopt sure of the street name to be honest.  Is it Blenheim Street?

2 minute walk from St James' anyhow.

56314[/snapback]

Happy Face, is that a clip from the classic film Old Boy in your avatar?

56321[/snapback]

wye aye man!

56328[/snapback]

Class Film, keep telling my mates about it but none of them will watch it because of the subtitles ;)

take him to the Sage it's quite impressive and it also usually has cat burgulars abseiling into one of the windows at the top of the building.

there's also a lift to the car park where from the top floor, you can look through a window in the floor at peoples balding spots.

56662[/snapback]

I was thinking that. The Sage, The Millenium Bridge and The Baltic (the building, not neccessarily the contents) are all impressive.

Just thought of another one: What's the Hancock Museum like these days? Used to love going there as a kid.

56668[/snapback]

Haven't been for yonks.

The discovery museum has been done out recently and is better than I remember the Hancock. It's free too.

The patented "Toon Tour of Truth" took place this afternoon and was an absolute hit. :rolleyes:

It involved, of course, the castle (LOVE IT!!!!), the blue carpet, and the Angry Bears of Eldon Square, amoungst others.

Had a bloody awesome day!!

If anyone's up for a tour, just let me know (Oh Stttteeeeeevvvveeeee!!!!!...... ;))

Silly boy Mikey!! Oh... I was about to say 'you should've given me a ring and I'd have told you where it was'... but I'm just realising a slight flaw in that plan......... :rolleyes: