Cumshots and other great questions of our Day

Christmas Tree

Was out with 8 friends the other week and this came up, all male btw, only one of us was unkempt (and he was shocked to learn as much). You have to neaten things up down there at least. Nowt worse than being greeted by the Amazonian jungle when you pop below for a lick of the lemon, so it's unfair to expect the lass to have packed a machete.

All my pubes are at the base of my cock, is yours covered in hair or something? Sounds disgusting and if this is the case I am sure your lass is thankful. A lass needs a trim bush because anatomy dictates getting amongst it if you are having oral sex. Our lass can suck my cock without needing to dredge her mouth afterwards. I guess if you are overly hairy it's an issue, I certainly wasnt down there in my 20s. So you're either a mug or an ape imo.

Have you never had your pubes trapped in your foreskin? A most uncomfortable situation. Though given your foreskin is somewhere between your knees and the Louvre I suppose not. Nothing wrong with a spot of gardening imo. Shaving is getting a bit kinky like.

Oh and I'm 40 next year fwiw. You mug.

:icon_lol:

Had the old pube in foreskin many a time. Not nice at work when you have to lob a hand down there to fix the situation.

Say what?!!! :blink:

How long do your pubes have to be, or how small your cock for your pubes to get stuck in your foreskin?

Can't say i've ever had this particular problem before

Haha theres nee chance of mrs mouses foto going on here. Oh aye a number 3 on the pits too. Belly gets the 1 treatment, nee worthwhile chest hair to shave. Oh did I mention I stand in for th lady boys sometimes ?

No 3 on the pits. Can I start by saying how gay that is, and follow it up by saying what a strange length to choose. :lol: I mean wtf with the crewcut armpits. If you're gay enough to shave them, take it all of.

Whatever prompted you to shave your pits btw. Bollocks I can sort of get, but taking it upon yourself to shave your pits??

Haha. I was sitting at work about a year ago n noticed all me pit hair coming out my 'very gay' tshirt sleeves and thort it loooked meff. So a 3 is long enough to have hair, without offending any of the nice birds at work. Happy days. Phone won't let me quote btw

Was out with 8 friends the other week and this came up, all male btw, only one of us was unkempt (and he was shocked to learn as much). You have to neaten things up down there at least. Nowt worse than being greeted by the Amazonian jungle when you pop below for a lick of the lemon, so it's unfair to expect the lass to have packed a machete.

All my pubes are at the base of my cock, is yours covered in hair or something? Sounds disgusting and if this is the case I am sure your lass is thankful. A lass needs a trim bush because anatomy dictates getting amongst it if you are having oral sex. Our lass can suck my cock without needing to dredge her mouth afterwards. I guess if you are overly hairy it's an issue, I certainly wasnt down there in my 20s. So you're either a mug or an ape imo.

Have you never had your pubes trapped in your foreskin? A most uncomfortable situation. Though given your foreskin is somewhere between your knees and the Louvre I suppose not. Nothing wrong with a spot of gardening imo. Shaving is getting a bit kinky like.

Had the old pube in foreskin many a time. Not nice at work when you have to lob a hand down there to fix the situation.

How long do your pubes have to be, or how small your cock for your pubes to get stuck in your foreskin?

I can measure both for you if you like?

Why do I get the feeling the pube length will be longer than the penis? :razz:

Edited by ajax_andy

Why do I get the feeling the pube length will be longer than the penis? :razz:

]

Why are you thinking about my cock? Take it to PM bonnie lad.

Haha theres nee chance of mrs mouses foto going on here. Oh aye a number 3 on the pits too. Belly gets the 1 treatment, nee worthwhile chest hair to shave. Oh did I mention I stand in for th lady boys sometimes ?

That's because you're a girl. ;)

Is that fake tan you've got on in your pic Jamouse?

haha nah on holiday in egypt at the time.

Can just imagine Jamouse going for his hair cut, saying "just give me a number 1 all over" then holding his arms in the air, shirtless.

:D

The thin bloke that's inside Stevie and crying to get out?

Nah, he's the thin bloke that was swallowed whole when CT devoured a buffet in one sitting, the fat peasant.

;)

I manscape, but I don't shave pits, chest or tummy topiary. Will take the trimmer to the fuzzy little patch of hair at the small of my back. What a pointless piece of hair that is by the way. It's just an annoyance, like the carpet round the base of some people's toilet.

Nah, he's the thin bloke that was swallowed whole when CT devoured a buffet in one sitting, the fat peasant.

;)

I manscape, but I don't shave pits, chest or tummy topiary. Will take the trimmer to the fuzzy little patch of hair at the small of my back. What a pointless piece of hair that is by the way. It's just an annoyance, like the carpet round the base of some people's toilet.

You fucking what?

;)

You fucking what?

You can get vouchers for it. Makes an excellent Secret Santa present.

I remember Wubble UC breaking with this very story about six years ago or more. Started shaving his balls as I recall and never looked back. The abuse he took at the time was indescribable, but thanks to the actions of one brave soul the place has become a lot more tolerant in the meantime, so much so that an 18 stone Geordie like Stevie can now talk openly about his rub-on tan without fear of reprisals.

Aye, I remember that! Though the heat was taken off me somewhat a few weeks later, when one of the other lads revealed that he takes a Mach 3 approach to the area. Which is just fucking stupid.

Just had the Christmas trim as it happens. I'm a fairly hairy person so I think it's only right that I keep it tidy! Number two aal awer.

The only other place I shave is my face, though. Not with the same impliment either! Not into all this pit and chest shaving crap.

Manscaping. Man alive. You'll be buying Coldplay DVDs and defending Love Actually next.

:lol:

No sir, I take this risk for the benefit of the ladies, and it's not a risk I take lightly.

Coldplay are soporific shit, and Love Actually has been known to cause spontaneous gender realignment in weak willed men