GLOBAL WARMING

AgentAxeman

:lol:

Amazed how resistant people were on this 10 years ago. You can fucking see its true just looking at historical weather data.

Does anyone really, seriously contend that man is not directly influencing it any more?

20 hours ago, Rayvin said:

CT is at least honest about this. I'm not much better than him. Still eat meat, recycle only because its been made so easy, etc.

Spot on. The rise of the middle class faux rage on all sorts of topics is fucking laughable. Obviously it’s magnified a million times on the Internet where faceless souls can profess their mothe Theresa credentials while doing sweet FA in the real world about it.

Jump on a jet, order their Uber etc etc etc 

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Spot on. The rise of the middle class faux rage on all sorts of topics is fucking laughable. Obviously it’s magnified a million times on the Internet where faceless souls can profess their mothe Theresa credentials while doing sweet FA in the real world about it.

Jump on a jet, order their Uber etc etc etc 

Nah, still  doesn’t make a difference to you being a selfish twat.

11 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Nah, still  doesn’t make a difference to you being a selfish twat.

I’m honest, you’re false.

Im sure we both want to live in a world without global warming but just not enough to give up the majority of daily comforts.

The Internet is full of folk just like yourself.

You have to admire the brass neck of a bloke from South Tyneside going around in a Panama hat and trying his best to speak in RP having a go at people for being fake

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Im sure we both want to live in a world without global warming but just not enough to give up the majority of daily comforts.

I am being honest. I’m genuinely trying to be vegan, with varying degrees of success.

But how is concern over the future of the planet and the human race middle class faux rage? We should all be thinking about it and how we can be part of the solution instead of the problem. 

I know I am open to cries of hypocrisy. I still drive a petrol car, I drink wine, I still fly on planes a few times a year, I still wear leather shoes and I’m struggling to give up cheese. 

And I don’t expect everyone to turn vegan. It’s down to each individual as to the sacrifices they might be prepared to make, whether it’s bothering to sort the recycling from the stuff destined for landfill, using less plastic or buying an electric car. 

I do think greater awareness of what our actions are doing to the planet is a good thing though and if we gave it more attention, we could all reduce our carbon footprints significantly, while still enjoying all the trappings of modern life. 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

What do I do that does make me false?

So Florida has just been hit by one of the worst hurricanes in history. We've been warned about this for decades but twats like CT just call it fake news. This is going to become a regular occurrence. It's looks like fucking Beirut

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I am being honest. I’m genuinely trying to be vegan, with varying degrees of success.

But how is concern over the future of the planet and the human race middle class faux rage? We should all be thinking about it and how we can be part of the solution instead of the problem. 

I know I am open to cries of hypocrisy. I still drive a petrol car, I drink wine, I still fly on planes a few times a year, I still wear leather shoes and I’m struggling to give up cheese. 

And I don’t expect everyone to turn vegan. It’s down to each individual as to the sacrifices they might be prepared to make, whether it’s bothering to sort the recycling from the stuff destined for landfill, using less plastic or buying an electric car. 

I do think greater awareness of what our actions are doing to the planet is a good thing though and if we gave it more attention, we could all reduce our carbon footprints significantly, while still enjoying all the trappings of modern life. 

There’s nothing wrong with genuine concern and good on you for trying to do your bit. The faux rage bit kicks in when the middle class spout their anger at others on social media while not actually going the extra mile themselves.

You know, either practice what you preach or don’t preach.