PNE 0-1 NUFC

Matty

Apparently Jonas has been passed fit and only Shola and Barton out injured so should be able to really push for 3 points tonight. PNE have struggled for form recently but have always had a strong home record.

3,400 Toon fans here tonight too, great turn out for a Monday night match on Sky.

Howay the Toon!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to see Ian Brown in Dublin tonight so I'll miss this one :D

0-1 Nolan.

Preston 0 Newcastle 2 tonight. Similar pattern to the Sheff Utd game I think, a desperate first half, and a more driven, motivated toon stepping it up to take the points.

Going to see Ian Brown in Dublin tonight so I'll miss this one :D

0-1 Nolan.

Preston 0 Newcastle 2 tonight. Similar pattern to the Sheff Utd game I think, a desperate first half, and a more driven, motivated toon stepping it up to take the points.

3 points tonight and we top last seasons tally :D

Is Saylor back?

how long has shola been out now?

You going Andrew?

I wish, can't afford any treats for myself at the moment, lasses 21dt just gone by and 2 more family birthdays before chrsitmas

lean times

Edited by Andrew

Apparently Jonas has been passed fit and only Shola and Barton out injured so should be able to really push for 3 points tonight. PNE have struggled for form recently but have always had a strong home record.

3,400 Toon fans here tonight too, great turn out for a Monday night match on Sky.

Howay the Toon!

im going for a 2-1 win if he plays the right team and we concentrate from the start.................cmon the toon

I think....1-2 Carroll and Nolan

---Harper---

--Simpson--Taylor---Coloccini--Enrique--

--Taylor--Nolan--Smith--Gutierrez--

--Harewood--Carroll--

Subs: Krul, Kadar, Geremi, Butt, Guthrie, Lovenkrands, Ranger

Although i hope we get to see Pancake tonight.

Anyone know if pancake got clearance for this one??

Not sure if CH will toss him in tonight, he may get battered

bye i'm off to Preston :D

Anyone know if pancake got clearance for this one??

Not sure if CH will toss him in tonight, he may get battered

bye i'm off to Preston :D

If he gets clearance he will be on the bench i think.

Leaving it late arent you?

Pancrate Cleared To Play At Preston

By Craig Hope

FRENCH midfielder Fabrice Pancrate has been cleared to play at Preston North End following his move to Newcastle United.

The 29-year-old penned a deal until the end of the season over the weekend and could make his debut at Deepdale on Monday night.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Ryan Taylor, Danny Guthrie, Alan Smith, Jonas Gutierrez, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Marlon Harewood, Peter Lovenkrands, Geremi, Fabrice Pancrate, Tamas Kadar, Nile Ranger

Howay the Toon!

piece of piss - 2 nowt easy