PNE 0-1 NUFC

Matty

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see a gap forming between the promotion spots and the play offs. 6 points above 3rd now and we should really pickup some points from the next couple of home games.

great result but another shocking game of football. i worry that we're going to get found out, we're a very average side. says it all about the quality of the rest of the league. one thing for sure is that we're going to need massive investment in the summer if we're not going to come straight back down.

final word - harewood should not start another game all season.

I know we won, but Jesus Christ that was dogshit.

Gritty away performance

1st half neither side done anything and it was sloppy.

2nd half we were a bit better, passing the ball about and Gutierrez for all he had a few gaff's was soo important in our win tonight. I've said it before but his runnin on the ball and his tenacity helps the defence no end, taking the ball out of defence and up the pitch relieves so much pressure on the back four and he done that well tonight.

God knows why Harewood stayed on and Carroll went off, that fucker is useless!

Harper...6 Nowt to do

Simpson...6 Done well and looked to get forward

Taylor...7 Solid.....Has he put on weight?

Coloccini...7 Solid

Enrique...7 Bullish and would of scored if his shot didnt hit nolan.

Gutierrez...7 Worked hard albeit a bit sloppy at times

Guthrie...5 Poor

Smith...7 Captains performance, calm on the ball, broke up play and got stuck in

Nolan...7 Non-entity all game but popped up with a crucial goal

Carroll...6 Didnt do much, few good touch's but lacked service

Harewood...3 Slow, shit touch, shit anticipation, shit engine...SHIT

Happy with the result and the manner....wasnt a great footballing performance but im happy. Opened up some margines now and like its been said with a few very winnable home games and a continuation of this tenacious away form we will be sitting pretty happy come the new year!

I forgot about this starting due to a messed up schedule, so only caught the second half. Thought it was a decent away performance from what I saw. Harewood held the ball up well at times, looked like the Chamionship's answer to Ameobi at others. I do sometimes wonder if I'm watching the same match though.

Loving this skyplayer mejigger.

I forgot about this starting due to a messed up schedule, so only caught the second half. Thought it was a decent away performance from what I saw. Harewood held the ball up well at times, looked like the Chamionship's answer to Ameobi at others. I do sometimes wonder if I'm watching the same match though.

Loving this skyplayer mejigger.

A great big fuckin oak could hold the ball up like he does........

Once he held the ball up he gave it away...mite be on my own here but he like lovenkrands are the two worst players for us this season.

Reminiscent of that game away to Fulham under Allerdyce 2 years ago, won thanks to a last minute Barton penalty.

Now THAT was awful.

Christ that was a bad one alright, think I saw it on setanta, genuinely felt embaressed to have won.