Ray Kennedy Selling his medals to pay for treatmen

Rob W

Sad that a player like that is resigned to having to part with memorabilia of his achievements for the sake of his health.

This is where the PFA should be coming in IMO. I just hope that the medals are sold to somewhere like the national football museum rather than a private collector...

Sad that a player like that is resigned to having to part with memorabilia of his achievements for the sake of his health.

This is where the PFA should be coming in IMO. I just hope that the medals are sold to somewhere like the national football museum rather than a private collector...

56468[/snapback]

Too right ! instead of spending money on Lowry paintings and such-like they should be helping players like Kennedy.

Shocking.

56468[/snapback]

Too right ! instead of spending money on Lowry paintings and such-like they should be helping players like Kennedy.

Shocking.

56496[/snapback]

The PFA do help ex-players. I know one ex-player who had his knee op paid for by them. Is there an actual source to this story other than that message board. The first post reads like a piss-take.

Oh it's Ok over there - even for you youngsters

There aren't too many "F*** of you Geordie bastard" replies - if you keep it civil and don't bring up the Great Gatsby ;);):razz:

There aren't too many "F*** of you Geordie bastard" replies - if you keep it  civil and don't bring up the Great Gatsby ;)  ;)  :razz:

56655[/snapback]

Rob, I'd walk away from The Great Gatsby - Dickens debate if I was you :razz:

There aren't too many "F*** of you Geordie bastard" replies - if you keep it  civil and don't bring up the Great Gatsby :razz:  :razz:  :P

56655[/snapback]

Rob, I'd walk away from The Great Gatsby - Dickens debate if I was you :rolleyes:

56787[/snapback]

When I won?????? ;);)

There aren't too many "F*** of you Geordie bastard" replies - if you keep it  civil and don't bring up the Great Gatsby :razz:  :razz:  :P

56655[/snapback]

Rob, I'd walk away from The Great Gatsby - Dickens debate if I was you :rolleyes:

56787[/snapback]

When I won?????? ;);)

56889[/snapback]

I believe your closing comments on that thread over on N-O were "I know my opinion is right and that's all that matters".

:rolleyes:

Edited by alex

That's what I said..............

56977[/snapback]

Rob, I wouldn't say I won in this regard since it's very difficult to beat someone who avoids answering your questions. However, since you seem so intent on persuing this, would you like to tell me, in your own words, why 'The Great Gatsby' reminds you of the work of Dickens?

In advance:

;)

Pratchett ... or maybe Jane Austen  ;)  :razz:

57243[/snapback]

Reminds me of Joyce. I'm not going to justify that comment though, obviously :lol:

57254[/snapback]

I never thought that Joyce looked like Jane Austen until you mentioned it

Pratchett ... or maybe Jane Austen   :razz:  :razz:

57243[/snapback]

Reminds me of Joyce. I'm not going to justify that comment though, obviously :lol:

57254[/snapback]

I never thought that Joyce looked like Jane Austen until you mentioned it

57294[/snapback]

I didn't though, as is obvious from my post above ;)