iphone 3gs

andy_w_1986

Now then, just picked up one of these beauties today and ill be damned if i know how to work it. Is there a way to lock certain aspects of the phone, for example photos? I know i can lock the entire phone but it would be nice if there was a way to stop people looking in the files. Maybe there is an App to download to do this job?

Now then, just picked up one of these beauties today and ill be damned if i know how to work it. Is there a way to lock certain aspects of the phone, for example photos? I know i can lock the entire phone but it would be nice if there was a way to stop people looking in the files. Maybe there is an App to download to do this job?

:razz::P

you could just not save any filth!

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Hahaha, a phone with no filthy pictures are you mad man?! A lock is my only option.

Hahaha, a phone with no filthy pictures are you mad man?! A lock is my only option.

This might be what you're after....

go to #18 "Private Pics"

clicky

This might be what you're after....

go to #18 "Private Pics"

clicky

Brilliant that one seems to do the job, thanks for this. It seems weird that such a good phone doesn't have the simple function to lock certain folders.

By the way, for the new iPhone users, you may not know but if you are viewing a list (contacts, sms list etc) you can tap the top of the screen (where the time is) to jump to the top of the list (instead of scrolling).

By the way, for the new iPhone users, you may not know but if you are viewing a list (contacts, sms list etc) you can tap the top of the screen (where the time is) to jump to the top of the list (instead of scrolling).

Oh right, thanks for that. If anyone else has anymore pearls of wisdom feel free to share, decent apps etc. I must say though it is an amazing phone, far surpasses my expectations.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I reinstalled my PC. Ive installed itunes 9 and updated it from my account to included the stuff Ive purchased. Now I want to sync it with my Phone. However, I dont, much to the disbelief of ITunes fucking 9, want it to erase my whole phone (and so photo's, notes, emails, sms's) before doing so as these are not on my iTunes.

All I want to do is sync music, podcasts and apps.

Any idea's before I go kick seven kinds of shite out of a snowman?