RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE FOR CHRISTMAS NO.1

AgentAxeman

3 strikes rule required for abusing Cheryl imo. Some of you are in ban danger here.

She's not even the nicest one!

#1 Nadine (if she doesn't speak with that god awful accent)

#2 the ginger one (never thought this was possibly)

3-4 Cheryl or the blonde one

there is no number 5...ya just wouldn't

There's something wrong with your eyes mate, Kimberly is clearly the #1.

Agree with Alex than Nadine loses points for having legs that a sparrow would consider a bit thin. The ginger one is a miserable bitch and the blonde one looks like a young Wendy Richards (and not in a good way).

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If that song, or should I say campaign, by an American group is our Christmas No1 I'll be gutted for him and our charts."

Really cheryl?

Do remind me that #1 you got for "Jump" with Girls Aloud was by who originally? oh yes the Pointer Sisters....who are American.

i'm fairly sure they covered "I think were alone now" and "Hangin on the telephone" both american band tracks.

Stick to looking good and keeping the mouth shut i think :(

im not even bothered about the american comment its the "sad for our charts" as if the absolute monopoly the xfactor has on the, once valued, christmas number one isnt doing more harm

or the fact that almost every single artist who appeared on the xfactor oer the course also happened to get the number one the following week

our charts dont mean anything anymore

thing is, since 2002 all but 2 christmas number ones have been cowell/reality tv made and people are getting very sick of it since its almost guaranteed to happen again and again until someone makes a proper stand against it

the xmas number ones in my lifetime have been pretty much universally shit but at least they were real honest attempts for the most part now its just one bloke firing out a song through the same process every year and lining his pockets

The thing is, Rage Against The Machine are simply reminding us how important music, that was written with an honesty and freedom that they can still express live because they have creative ownership over their track, will never go away as long as free people are on this earth.

Isnt the point being proved by getting Rage to no 1 only cementing the fact that the charts are shite and mean fuck all? XFactor would only have got to no 1 by using a collective force organised to do such. IE X-Factor fans. How many people who do not watch the show do you think would have actually bought the song for its musical quality? Same as Rage. Not to say its not a good track, but all that is happened is that one collective has prevented another getting to no 1. Those whole thing it shrouded in irony imo.

As you might tell, I dont care for the charts. Ive never been one to think it was a mark of quality, or even popularity. People buying multiple versions of a single to enhance its status?

Isnt the point being proved by getting Rage to no 1 only cementing the fact that the charts are shite and mean fuck all? XFactor would only have got to no 1 by using a collective force organised to do such. IE X-Factor fans. How many people who do not watch the show do you think would have actually bought the song for its musical quality? Same as Rage. Not to say its not a good track, but all that is happened is that one collective has prevented another getting to no 1. Those whole thing it shrouded in irony imo.

As you might tell, I dont care for the charts. Ive never been one to think it was a mark of quality, or even popularity. People buying multiple versions of a single to enhance its status?

I dont think it is about rage against the machine and joe mcelderry, for me it is about free thinking music against simon cowell's monopoly of our charts through HIS bullying and HIS views of how music should be produced.

Apparently Rage have won. 502,000 sales to 450,000 for the Mackem Mincer.

If you've got a few minutes to kill you could do worse than visit this. Jesus cunting wept :(

Jesus cunting wept indeed, what makes grown men want to become Admins on a x-factor winners forum?