RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE FOR CHRISTMAS NO.1

AgentAxeman

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, he knows how to push people's buttons - it's what his entire career is based on. That said, I'm not saying the Cowell machine is ready to jump the shark just yet, but I do wonder if he's in the process of crossing a line here - there comes a point where playing the pantomime villain and the wounded victim won't wash even with the ditziest of spoonfed ITV viewers.

The less said about Cheryl Cole and her attempts to win over the BRITTUN IS BEST plebs with her "campaign by an American band" comment, the better... :lol:

Eh? Her point is vaild, why should US consumers determine our no.1?

If this facebook group is US based they can all fuck off, i'll be buying the x-factor single out of protest.

Whoa there tiger. Someone's been listening to a bit too much angsty teen rock this morning!

Eh? Her point is vaild, why should US consumers determine our no.1?

If this facebook group is US based they can all fuck off, i'll be buying the x-factor single out of protest.

Whoa there tiger. Someone's been listening to a bit too much angsty teen rock this morning!

Fuck you i wont do... etc etc.

3 strikes rule required for abusing Cheryl imo. Some of you are in ban danger here.

She's not even the nicest one!

#1 Nadine (if she doesn't speak with that god awful accent)

#2 the ginger one (never thought this was possibly)

3-4 Cheryl or the blonde one

there is no number 5...ya just wouldn't

Shut it, thicko.

3 strikes? Is that how many times she hit that "black bitch" of a toilet attendant?

She can't be racist. One of her best friends is Alexandra Burke. :(

Aye, but just wait till she's a toilet attendant in two years' time. :lol:

3 strikes? Is that how many times she hit that "black bitch" of a toilet attendant?

She can't be racist. One of her best friends is Alexandra Burke. :lol:

"That's no defence is it? It's like saying.

I can't be a murderer, one of my best friends was killed.

Or i can't be a paedophile, one of my best friends is six......no, hang on...."

[/sean Lock]

The only thing more annoying that the record buying public are the people looking down the nose at them for indulging in a spot of interweb campaigning.

Wrong. Go and read the preachy comments from the Internet campaigners on iTunes in the review section of the Mcelderry or Rage single, and you'll discover that these are people well worth looking down your nose at. :lol: