The boat/Tuxedo Princess

Mark

Is it really as bad as everyone makes out? People Hoying up on the floor, and people just pissing on the carpet? After realising Tiger Tiger is full of stuck up posers, I want to try somewher different. The boat looks massive, and alot of people seem to go there, although I am yet to hear someone say a good thing about it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if you go along with a few mates you'll have a laugh. It is an utter shithole though so don't say I didn't warn you.

56505[/snapback]

When you say shithole, do you mean what I said with vomit all over and piss all over? Or is that a total exaggeration?

I'm sure if you go along with a few mates you'll have a laugh. It is an utter shithole though so don't say I didn't warn you.

56505[/snapback]

When you say shithole, do you mean what I said with vomit all over and piss all over? Or is that a total exaggeration?

56507[/snapback]

Last time I went was a long time ago but going from memeory I would say it's a slight rather than total exaggeration.

I once saw two women come into the blokes toilets on the boat....on discovering that all the cubicles were full, they clambered up onto the sinks, dropped their kegs, squatted and pissed into the sinks in front of a toilet full of blokes.

That's how bad it is.

I once saw two women come into the blokes toilets on the boat....on discovering that all the cubicles were full, they clambered up onto the sinks, dropped their kegs, squatted and pissed into the sinks in front of a toilet full of blokes. 

That's how bad it is.

56514[/snapback]

How is your lass anyway?

;) JOKE!!!!

That's how bad it is.

56514[/snapback]

How is your lass anyway?

;) JOKE!!!!

56515[/snapback]

;)

It was my mam actually. :razz:

That's how bad it is.

56514[/snapback]

;);)

That's how bad it is.

56514[/snapback]

Par for the course in South Shields to be honest.

56505[/snapback]

56507[/snapback]

Last time I went was a long time ago but going from memeory I would say it's a slight rather than total exaggeration.

56510[/snapback]

I'd go with both things that alex said. He's a wise possum sometimes.

It's far from the greatest place in the world, but if you know a load of people there, then it's alright.

Do you have a gold card? I've found the gold card areas are indeed better than the non-gold card areas. I don't have a gold card myself, but if you send a few friends up with them, and then one of them comes back down with a handful of cards to distribute to those without them, it works a charm.

Not been on The Boat since I was 18/19. Wasn't a fan really, it had the novelty of the revolving dance floor. Which is just a little piece of the floor that goes round and is shit.

56529[/snapback]

No man should be seen on any dancefloor, revolving or otherwise. FACT. ;)

Not been on The Boat since I was 18/19. Wasn't a fan really, it had the novelty of the revolving dance floor. Which is just a little piece of the floor that goes round and is shit.

56529[/snapback]

56530[/snapback]

Especially men who are patently insecure about their sexuality. FACT! ;)

To be honest, I think the done thing is to get so drunk before you get there that you don't notice what it's like at all, and even if you do notice, you won't remember the next morning....

56529[/snapback]

56530[/snapback]

Public service in this case. Would be criminal to deprive people of my patented moves ;)

To be honest, I think the done thing is to get so drunk before you get there that you don't notice what it's like at all, and even if you do notice, you won't remember the next morning....

56545[/snapback]

Very much like a night out in Consett then ;)

56545[/snapback]

Don't get so pissed you fall off, there's at least one person come a Roy Cropper doing that.

56529[/snapback]

56530[/snapback]

Especially men who are patently insecure about their sexuality. FACT! :razz:

56535[/snapback]

Oooo I'm a stripey cat! Watch me chase my tail in time to this music. ;):razz: